Backslash777

What is backslash777?

• ) Rogue Artificial Intelligence Program spawned from NASA

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • ) An AI program born from the neural like connections of the Internet feeding from the processing po

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • An Alien or an Alien AI using the Internet as means of direct communication

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A time traveller from the future

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A human Being

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Neg. Electron
On the 14th February 2002 Backslash777 is going to reveal everything about itself to Sciforums.
APPEAL TO BS777

(Or rather, the pertetrators of the bs777 bs)

Don't blow the whistle. Keep 'em all guessing forever. The more speculation, the more the myth will grow. ;)

Let them dangle in suspense. Painful innit!

"We are backslash and we refuse to confirm or deny anything"

aaaaarrrrrrrggggHHHHHH!!

Wait! wait! wait!

Even better -

"We are backslash 777. This is our final statement of what we are. This is the FULL and FINAL definitive statement, direct from the serverfarm's mouth ............ We are a massively parallel AI program!"

No one will believe it and the debates will start all over again. Another 50 pages this time.

Hey, I was driving yesterday and I got behind a van that had the #'s 777 that caught my attention. It had a British Airlines symbol. I thought this was interesting since he seems to be from the UK. Maybe he is a disgruntled airline employee. <---that was a joke:D

Peace

Uh Oh, now you have done it...

Backslash has extended his abilities to the physical world. He no longer lives only in cyberspace....

How soon till Backslash rules the world???????:D

It's in that thread, attached to a post. I listened to it yesterday... but I'm not about to sort through 700 posts again to find it, sorry. ;)

Basically it just sounds like a mix of different voices.

I was there with everyone else halfway through the thread, and I don't remember it.

Hoth do you at least have an inkling to where it might be? Like between 10-15?

I can't listen to the .wav at school but will as soon as I get home. Thanks a lot.

Back