Awesome Alternate History compilation!

Now you understand it. Maybe they knew more than us in some areas.

Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. Maybe the Greeks or the Egyptians, or others did or maybe they didn't. Other than romantic generalisations though, you've given no proof. Oh, wait .. they knew .. something .. about gravity, though I haven't been able to pin you down on what .. and .. they had a theory of EVERYTHING .. and it had something to do with the music of the spheres .. Tally Ho !

Funny. Actually in BC (means before Christ) time you need to look at the numbers in reverse order.

Good Grief, REALLY ???

A larger number BC like 4500BC means it was earlier than a number like 3150BC and older by over 1000 years. Unlike AD (After Christs Death) where Higher number (like 2012) is the oldest civilization.

Really ? REALLY ??? Well, I never ..

I suppose it is an easy mistake to make, but still funny.

What's funny, though in a queezy kind of way, is that you actually thought you were adding something constructive here.

There are older civilizations according to them and other history, but none with writing.
Lumeria and Atlantis are alleged to have existed and pottery etc has been found in Turkey. Nothing comparable.

According to Historians Sumer is older than Ancient Egypt. Try Wikipedia maybe, or any reputable source.

Psst ? Are you a reincarnated Sumerian perchance ?

Edit - fixed quote formatting

Though I would never say with certainty, following my ruminations over the years, I could easily suspect that Egyptian civilisation might go back half a millinia more than we think.

This following likn is interesting, particularly for the water erosion evidence it contains.

http://www.perceptions.couk.com/sphy.html

Are you a reincarnated Sumerian perchance ?

Unsure, but I do know the history you are speaking (erosion) is not accepted science.
However..
I also agree there is possibly something seriously wrong with carbon dating and we are looking at much older items in Egypt, but then again I also carry that belief with Sumer and still feel they are older based on religion, moon worship, etc. When King Tut existed the pyramids were already ancient ruins like the Roman ruins of today.

though I haven't been able to pin you down on what .. and .. they had a theory of EVERYTHING .. and it had something to do with the music of the spheres

Again. I was not really discussing their view on gravity. it was a metaphor to help you comprehend why someone might look at ancient cultures for science.

I wish I did understand their physics views better and will likely buy some translations, as only some are free. Those translating want to earn a buck apparently.

You also asked me to quit talking about Sumer as it was underwhelming.

This is not woo. This is their claims and nothing to do with my own opinion. They claim to have seen a relationship between planets and people and music. Considering that Ancient Egypt and Sumer did remarkable achievements with physics and construction then perhaps they were on to something not yet discovered by us. I have no idea, but it is fun to think about.

Back