Athiests not US citizens!?!?

to all Christians from Senator Mark Williamson (I-Cthulhu):

YOU GUYS ARE BUNCH OF LOSERS WHO DOES NOTHING BUT WHINE LIKE INFANTS, ONE COMPLAINS AFTER ANOTHER. YADA YADA YADA, FOR A CHANGE WHY DONT U DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE AND HELP OUT THE COMMUNITY YOU BUNCH OF LOSERS, YOU ARE FULFILLING THE PROPHESY OF THE GREAT OLD ONES, LOSERS FOLLOW THE ROAD TO BE GOBBLE UP BY CTHULHU, IN FACT ONE DAY YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BE SUCCESFULL IN REMOVING THAT MOTTO. BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE, YOU FIGHT AGAINST CTHULHU, AND ALL OF YOU WILL LOSE I GUARANTEE THAT. YOU GUYS WILL BE EATEN AS IF YOU WERE NEVER BORN TO BEGIN WITH. YOU FIGHT PHYSICALLY YOU WILL LOOSE, YOU FIGHT GOVERNMENT WISE YOU ALSO LOOSE, IF YOU EVER SUCCEED, (IF) YOUR SUCCESS WILL ONLY LAST A SECOND, THEN CTHULHU WILL FRY YOU IN A SKILLET.. CTHULHU OWNS THE WORLD WHETHER BUSH RULES IN IT OR NOT, WHETHER YOU OBEY HIM OR NOT, HE IS STILL THE KING OF ALL. PERIOD. YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT HOW CTHULHUISTS ENCOURAGE WAR? GUESS WHAT, YOUR STARTING THAT AS WELL...YOUR WAGING WAR AGAINST CTHULHUISM, SOME MAY FEEL THREATENED, SOME MAY NOT. NEVERTHELESS, YOU GUYS ARE HIPOCRITES FOR BLAIMING CTHULHUISM OF SOME VIOLENCE MEANWHILE ACTING SOMETHING THAT CAN LEAD TO VIOLENCE. YOU SAY CHRISTIANITY IS A GOOD RELIGION? WELL GUESS WHAT, IT IS WORST RELIGION BECAUSE YOUR LEADER SUCKS AND YOUR ALL WEAK IN GOV'T FUNCTION.

Last edited:
YOU GUYS ARE BUNCH OF LOSERS WHO DOES NOTHING BUT WHINE LIKE INFANTS,
Excuse me, but you would be said loser who is doing all the whining

FOR A CHANGE WHY DONT U DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE AND HELP OUT THE COMMUNITY YOU BUNCH OF LOSERS
How do you know we don't already. I regulary help out at my old community school among various over things

LOSERS FOLLOW THE ROAD TO ETERNITY IN HELL,
What hell?

YOU FIGHT AGAINST CHRISTIANITY, AND ALL OF YOU WILL LOSE I GUARANTEE THAT
Really, thought it was the other way around, you know, with free will and all

THEN GOD WILL BURN YOU TO CRISP
What god?

YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT HOW RELIGION CAUSES WAR
But it fucking does. Have you ever read a history book :rolleyes:

YOU GUYS ARE HIPOCRITES FOR BLAIMING CHRISTIANITY OF SOME VIOLENCE MEANWHILE ACTING SOMETHING THAT CAN LEAD TO VIOLENCE
Because we state the truth and people like you overreact like this

YOUR LEADER SUCKS
What leader? Are you in touch with reality at all?

YOUR ALL WEAK IN GOV'T FUNCTION.
Please expand. I don't see how athiests are.

I can see Christians starting an anti-athiest regime soon, just like they did with the Jews on may occasions :rolleyes:

Originally posted by notme2000
in the 1980s, ol' Goerge Bush senior was asked by a scientific magazing how he planned on earning the votes of the athiest citizens of America. Bush then replied "I don't know that athiests should be concidered citizens... This is a nation under God, and anyone that can deny God denies this country and everything it stands for. I seriously question if athiests should have the right to vote..."
Not that I doubt this is true, but where did you get this from?

I can't even remember, ask GB-GIL as he quoted it directly in the first page of this thread.

The system of voting:
You want the puppet on the right, or the puppet on the left?

2 sides fighting for the executive position at Slavery inc.

In other news, I was watching some evangalist on tv last night (I like fantasy before bed!) and this guy was going on about how all the counties that voted for Gore has a 13.1 per 100, 000 murder rate where-as all the counties that voted Bush has a 2.5 per 100, 000 murder rate... "And I say this cause I just want you to know what kind of people voted for who..." He said those EXACT words! Basicly calling all Gore voters murderers and rapists, lol.

yeah most of us know bush is a jackass but nothing can be done for another two years.

in the 1980s, ol' Goerge Bush senior was asked by a scientific magazing how he planned on earning the votes of the athiest citizens of America. Bush then replied "I don't know that athiests should be concidered citizens... This is a nation under God, and anyone that can deny God denies this country and everything it stands for. I seriously question if athiests should have the right to vote..."

and pepole just let him say that what ever happened to separation of church and state.

Back