athiest put anti religious sign next to the nativity scene

Couldn't agree more...christians are complete hypocrites.

No. People are hypocrites.

Some people are Christian and hypocritical, some people are not Christian and hypocritical.

Some people are Christian and kind, some people are not Christian and kind.

It's an important distinction.

No. People are hypocrites.

Some people are Christian and hypocritical, some people are not Christian and hypocritical.

Some people are Christian and kind, some people are not Christian and kind.

It's an important distinction.

OH i'm sorry i"ll rephrase that...Christianity as a religon in general is hypocracy is that better distinction for you?:rolleyes:

I loved this. I don't think it's one of those fake church signs. It's real. :mufc:

god%20prefers....jpg

http://www.rcpumc.org/

Alright then how about this...Christianity the religion not the sheeple who follow it is contracdictive, harmful, Dichotomous and a cancer of humanity.
religion-and-science.png

Alright then how about this...Christianity the religion not the sheeple who follow it is contracdictive, harmful, Dichotomous and a cancer of humanity.

This is soapbox rhetoric. It's a statement of a personal belief, bereft of any content for discussion. You are acting no better than those you accuse of being religious nuts.

The whole point of being rational is that a rational person does not stoop to the level of "This is what I think! And you're not the boss of me! So there!"

[ RANT ]
Why do people come here if they don't want to actually discuss the issues? Why not just go scribble their anger on a building somewhere?

This is so frustrating. Practically the whole board is like this. People irrationally shouting at each other and flinging poo to show how rational they are.

[ /RANT ]

This is soapbox rhetoric. It's a statement of a personal belief, bereft of any content for discussion. You are acting no better than those you accuse of being religious nuts.

The whole point of being rational is that a rational person does not stoop to the level of "This is what I think! And you're not the boss of me! So there!"

[ RANT ]
Why do people come here if they don't want to actually discuss the issues? Why not just go scribble their anger on a building somewhere?

This is so frustrating. Practically the whole board is like this. People irrationally shouting at each other and flinging poo to show how rational they are.

[ /RANT ]

I'll bite.

Do you believe Christianity is not any of those things?

[ RANT ]

[ /RANT ]

T'is but ironic that it takes the patience of a saint to converse with loons in their religiously altered state, through logic, that their drug by its very nature fudges.

There are many sane members here who have vanquished religious dipshits 'round and 'round in circles for many years. So pardon someone for losing their patience; we are but atheists after all.

I'll bite.

Do you believe Christianity is not any of those things?

You mean 'contracdictive, harmful, Dichotomous and a cancer of humanity'?

Remember the 'what does knowing God mean to atheists' thread? Remember how we made it very plain that the question was poorly-defined and unanswerable because the onus was on the one making the claim, not the ones countering it, to put forth a valid argument in the first place?

Same thing here.

That is not an argument put forth for discussion; it's just content-free rhetoric.

I'm not saying it's wrong; I'm saying it's not even wrong.

You mean 'contracdictive, harmful, Dichotomous and a cancer of humanity'?

Remember the 'what does knowing God mean to atheists' thread? Remember how we made it very plain that the question was poorly-defined and unanswerable because the onus was on the one making the claim, not the ones countering it, to put forth a valid argument in the first place?

Same thing here.

That is not an argument put forth for discussion; it's just content-free rhetoric.

I'm not saying it's wrong; I'm saying it's not even wrong.

So then you're saying the question "What is Christianity" is poorly-defined and unanswerable? I call BS on that one, Dave. You know full well what Christianity is, what it does, and what it intends to do.

Stop ducking the question.

Back