Atheist teacher meets her match

If Tommy was truly christian it would have gone like this:

TEACHER : Did you see God?
TOMMY : Yes, as a tree, as the grass, and as the sky.

M-16 said:
LITTLE FAATHIMA : Do you see her brain?
TOMMY : No.

LITTLE FAATHIMA :

Bad reasoning. Tommy should have said.

TOMMY: No, but I can see the actions that are caused by her brain. Furthermore, I was browsing the internet the other day and ended up at rotten.com (my father says it is an evil site). I saw a guy with his brains splattered all over the pavement.

LITTLE FAATHIMA : Oh shit...can you give me the URL of that site?

Nasor said:
Thank you for providing an excellent example of the straw-man argument fallacy :rolleyes:

No atheist would claim “I know god doesn’t exist because I can’t see him.” Rather, they would say “I don’t believe in god because I don’t see any evidence that god exists.” Obviously there are many things that exist even though they can’t be directly seen with the human eye. There is a great deal of evidence, for example, that the teacher's brain exists even though she has never directly observed it.
I know what you mean.

I believe God is above science.

Who can measure God?

God should be considered as a unknown for science, they really can't remark on Gods existance scientifically.

you all are Phucking idiots (for really arguing about it ), becuase you if you have been on internet you should have known that this false argument has been all over the web and every religions got their own Version, not sure what was M-16 thinking when he decided to make it a POST. :D

567 said:
you all are Phucking idiots (for really arguing about it ), becuase you if you have been on internet you should have known that this false argument has been all over the web and every religions got their own Version, not sure what was M-16 thinking when he decided to make it a POST. :D

He was attempting to show that the quran is inerrant ;)

path said:
He was attempting to show that the quran is inerrant ;)

I was? Dam man how did you know? I didn't see you around me when i made the post.

After reading the posts, i just had to

retard.jpg

spidergoat said:
If Tommy was truly christian it would have gone like this:

TEACHER : Did you see God?
TOMMY : Yes, as a tree, as the grass, and as the sky.

Totally meaningless. If God is the sum of existence, then the word God becomes useless and only serves to confuse people who view God as a distinct entity.

Cyperium said:
I know what you mean.

I believe God is above science.

Who can measure God?

God should be considered as a unknown for science, they really can't remark on Gods existance scientifically.

Yet I bet you'd be changing your mind if someone gave scientific evidence in favor of God.

So, if science has absolutely nothing to say about God, why do you believe in God? Give me your reasoning; chances are, it's still based on science, even if you don't realize it.

TheERK said:
Totally meaningless. If God is the sum of existence, then the word God becomes useless and only serves to confuse people who view God as a distinct entity.
Yes, you're right. An idea that is so all inclusive becomes meaningless.

Cype, the Little Tommy story was hellarious. LOL..

If all children believed they were going to be nailed to a + sign, they would have revolted against the churhc by now. LOL..

Godless.

TheERK said:
Yet I bet you'd be changing your mind if someone gave scientific evidence in favor of God.

So, if science has absolutely nothing to say about God, why do you believe in God? Give me your reasoning; chances are, it's still based on science, even if you don't realize it.
Well, if someone gave scientific evidence in favor of God, then I would be happy. But still, they could have interpreted it wrong, and I would get less than I was before if they did.

Science doesn't know everything, if they did maybe I could trust them. But I have to trust God even if science thought it knew everything, cause science can't know that they know everything. If they thought they knew, I would still (hopefully) belive that we would see that God made it all and is above all the rules and regulations that controls the world. I have to believe this, cause I just can't know any better than that.

Maybe everything will come to it's full form and science will get all the answers (cause that would be it's full form), but then I would think that God is above science itself.

Taking the first post at face value, what can we conclude? That a particular teacher of obviously below-average intelligence was outsmarted by a pupil. So what? This example doesn't hold a candle to the actual arguments used by atheists who know what they are talking about.

Back