Atheism's Thirteen Biggest Flaws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for butting in here, but do you actually think those are valid flaws?

Couldn't care less.

"Crime at Vatican Running at Biblical Proportions

In 2006, the tiny nation's justice department had to contend with 341 civil and 486 criminal cases. With a population of 492, that measures out to 1.5 cases per person — 20 times the corresponding rate in Italy."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,245478,00.html

Of course- a Faux news aficionado. I might have guessed.

Picardi said most criminal cases were matters of purse-snatching or pickpocketing. The rest amounted to other petty crimes like fraud and forgery, committed by a handful of the 18 million pilgrims and tourists who visit St. Peter's Cathedral, St. Peter's Square and the Vatican museums every year.

Lol, I didn't have to stretch far to see who'd come running to the rescue. ;D

The fish are biting today... trust FOX to come through in the clutch. :D

Oh sam. Give up and come over to the dark side. You've lost. All of your friends will be killed in a giant space battle and then what'll you have? Squat. At least your father's here. Darthandrashakar Vadarsiki. His asthma's really bad you know. You should come over to the dark side and take care of him.

Oh sam. Give up and come over to the dark side. You've lost. All of your friends will be killed in a giant space battle and then what'll you have? Squat. At least your father's here. Darthandrashakar Vadarsiki. His asthma's really bad you know. You should come over to the dark side and take care of him.

Be careful what you wish for sweetheart, I'm known for my convincing ways.;)

Couldn't care less.

You mean you actually DON'T have an opinion?
laughing-smiley-015.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back