Atheism ( not a bad thing)

However, to resolve those questions I offer the following:

What is reasonable?

I believe the reasonable answer is "as far as I can tell". So what is reasonable is the limit of your perception.

That of course, gives rise to another set of questions.

The best guideline I can offer for getting through those is: Try to avoid bullshitting yourself. It can't be helped, but keep it as minimal as possible.

I've brought this out of the archives, because there seems to tbe a glut of idiots, on this forum at the moment who dont know what an atheist is.

fahrenheit 451 said:
atheism

In Atheism, Ayn Rand, and Other Heresies (Buffalo, NY: Prometheus Books, 1991)
"The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God.' They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none that does good."

Why doesn't the atheist believe in a god?

Why, then, should I consider atheism? [/COLOR] .

I have considered that atheism has a serious problem. Go to that website, it is about a problem.
(Making a comparison to atheism, I considered it this way.)
http://www.gambino.com/funstuff/obvious.htm

I have considered that atheism has a serious problem.

The only problem is, that you can't conceive how it is that we think on our own, instead of believing in fary tales. Or having bilbles as quides to live a moral life.
:rolleyes:

Godless.

was this the problem you were refering to Ghost7584
thechristiansview9gy.jpg

it's not a problem for me, my head can be held above my shoulders with pride, as I am a morally a better person then you could ever be, because I do good things because I, and the emphasis is on the I, wish to, not because it's going to get me to a heaven, or a seat next to some imaginary deity.

fahrenheit 451 said:
atheism ( is not a bad thing)

In Atheism, Ayn Rand, and Other Heresies (Buffalo, NY: Prometheus Books, 1991)
"The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God.' They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none that does good."

This famous biblical passage captures the essence of how the average religious person views atheism. Atheism is probably the least popular, and least understood, philosophical position in the world today. The very word "atheist" often conjures up the image of an immoral, dangerous cynic - an apostle of destructive negativism.

Try these biblical passages:

2 Corinthians 4:3
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
[the god of this world in that passage is referring to Satan; god with a small g.]

Satan and his devils have telepathic contact to the minds of men. They are liars and totally evil. If you don't become a Christian you will be deceived by what you hear in your own mind as well as what you hear in the world. If you are deceived you won't go to heaven. The only other alternative is hell.

Mark 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

Only God can free you from Satan's lies; you cannot free yourself.

ghost7584 said:
Try these biblical passages:

2 Corinthians 4:3
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
[the god of this world in that passage is referring to Satan; god with a small g.]

Satan and his devils have telepathic contact to the minds of men. They are liars and totally evil. If you don't become a Christian you will be deceived by what you hear in your own mind as well as what you hear in the world. If you are deceived you won't go to heaven. The only other alternative is hell.

Mark 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

Highly larious, I must say...

It's amazing how these twat heads find it so hard to understand that what the bible says means exactly *NOTHING* to anyone who isn't a lemming.

EDIT: spelling, thanks audible :cool:

Last edited:

I just want to ask if you actually believe the shit that you type. I am having a really hard time accepting that there are people that truly honestly believe that crap.

Then there is absolutely no point in you ever preaching to anyone. Move on.

Actually Ghost is the model in mis-t-highs picture above.

He can't see, he can't hear you, and I'd bet it smells sweet to him there.

G.

Back