Astrological Ping Pong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime, you know me...

Da, and neither does repeated asking - read the two threads he started.
I asked, I asked, I asked.
Others asked...
Result: Zip, zilch, nada.
5 pages since he claimed to be able to prove it and we've had a "link" that wasn't - just more pretty charts, a reference to a French site, and no supporting data whatsoever.
If the guy CAN show something - great.
If it's workable, even better.
But he's done nothing at all to back up his assertion that he can PROVE it.

Ditto :D

Whats so complex that you fail to understand.

Its ridiculously easy...surely you have the wit to understand that a chart for an 'unknown person' is meaningless because the person themselves is unknown. And in any case who's to prove its the correct data. Therefore you use people already known..what is there not to understand?

Whats so complex that you fail to understand.

Its ridiculously easy...surely you have the wit to understand that a chart for an 'unknown person' is meaningless because the person themselves is unknown. And in any case who's to prove its the correct data. Therefore you use people already known..what is there not to understand?

Because, as has been said many times: what is behind the charts?
All you've done so far is give a chart that could be based any thing at all and claimed that it's an accurate representation of that person.
Astrological content: zero.
Astrological basis: zero.
Scientific basis: zero.
You could have made it up after reading a biography.

In light of this argument I would like to submit my findings that Billy Chyldyshe is comprised of 50% Air, 50% Fire, and 0% Water. My reasoning is as follows:

He is pulling his assumptions from "thin air", or his reasoning is equatable to that of an "air head".
He is being flamed by logical perspectives and burned by his own inability to reason.
His theories don't hold any water.

In light of this argument I would like to submit my findings that Billy Chyldyshe is comprised of 50% Air, 50% Fire, and 0% Water. My reasoning is as follows:

He is pulling his assumptions from "thin air", or his reasoning is equatable to that of an "air head".
He is being flamed by logical perspectives and burned by his own inability to reason.

And "0 Earth" for which planet he is not on.

All you've done so far is give a chart that could be based any thing at all and claimed that it's an accurate representation of that person.

lol there is absolutely no logic in your post, Ollie.

What biography?

It looked promisingly witty until the ponderous stuff in the middle. Brevity helps.

In any scientific study, it is vitally important to describe the procedures. I think what everyone is asking, Billy, is to describe the exact method used to figure the percentages of "elements" in your "astrological" reading. Until you have done that, you have proved nothing.

Secondly, you should do a reading using two people of the same birthdate, and see if it matches reality.

Yes..its widely available on the Internet yet you want me to explain the procedure.

Then some loon called Ollie rants at me that I should know hsi birthdate because its in his 'profile'..er hang on...I own a forum and I'm amazed how many people are born on 1/1/1900...the truth is that - women esp - sometimes lie about their age. This is the Internet ..what do you expect?

I'm not sure what planet you were born on..Zog by the sound of it...how can i possibly 'read' a biography of someone in the entire world that you have come up with randomly?

You aren't making sense, mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back