Are you very shy?

How shy do you consider yourself to generally be?

• Extremely shy

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Somewhat shy

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Just a little shy, not much though

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Not shy at all

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Life is too short to be shy.

Couldn't have said it better.

Never really met a blonde gyrl...I mean like 'that'...haha. But blonde gyrls are very fun to be with, and energetic... Reminds me of one blonde gyrl I met, very outgoing, would just do anything, and very friendly. Talkative...she had many things on her mind and was very fun to be around. That is like the opposite of shy right there. Well sometimes she didn't get some things I said but...that's ok, as long as a blonde is not too blonde :eek:

Beb; the problem with drama school helping confidence is that it only helps if you first have the confidence (or are forced into it - which is often a good thing) to participate 100%

OMG!!! Really am blonde!!
Totally forgot about profile thing

Love Ink xx

Ps Thor - in added moment of blondness think i got confused between thread - thus spelling thing ... sorry

PPS Dying Hair tonight!!

I'm dying my hair soon. I want it lighter.

Thanks, I've been wondering what spelling thing you meant all night

*soft hearted guy steps into the room*

You guys leave Inka alone!
mad.gif

Ok ok, it is all just good fun and joking; just sometimes I like to point out what a sissy I am :D

I'm dying my hair soon. I want it lighter.

Make sure you don't dye it as light as I have. :confused: I bleached my hair three times, to correct my hair color so that they would match. So I bleached it too much that my hair is almost white! It's a very, very light blonde. People tease me and say how bright it looks "ahhh I can't see!", that since i slick my hair back, they say I look like a person from Village of the Damned. But from time to time it will fade eventually and it'll be the color I wanted.

Back