Are you ready

Isn't God omnipresent, and has the ultimate power to decide over life and death and can therefore have as many egg baskets as he wants and still keep an eye on all of them? ;)

bebelina

i would have to say your probably right, but i just have a feeling that he will be back in a phisical form not spirit.

Bebeluring

Yes Q, what IS your Pain?

Non present astrally projected Scandinavian women poolside.

Oh, and of course, no ice, the ultimate suburban angst.

One need only to turn off their mind to enter and be accepted

Bloody good come back.

If Chrisianity is a club, I'd rather be in the Barbara Streisand club.

Isn't it funny that they put a religion forum on a Science forum website. Thats probably why they did it.

I have to say my pain is people preaching to non-believers (such as myself).
J.Witnesses came over yesterday, accidently answered them, told them I didn't believe. They started to feel sorry for me. I told them that I felt sorry for them. They looked puzzled. I told them why I didn't believe. One said, fine, sure thing and went to his car, the other stayed and tried to convert me. I ended up slamming the door in her face. First time I've done that, let alone to an attractive woman. I'm babbling again aren't I. I best stop.

People believe in a religion as they don't know any better.

atheist.gif

Last edited:
Andrew111

God gave many people faith to go on with life and there must be for a reason for this...
Yes. The reason is you are delusional.

if you have new faith in God you to will see the wonders of the universe.
I have eyes, ears, a nose, a tongue, my skin, my mind. I see the wonders of the universe every day and night, and I don't need superstition to facilitate this.

God will return and we will all be judged.
If you're right and the christian god does show up, I'm going to kick his arse and beat the tosser to death with his own spleen.

I'm with you Adam. He's gonna turn up and be in for one hell of a surprise.

Adam, don't be nasty now. Would you like this "Yes. The reason is you are delusional. " thrown in your face as an argument?

Originally posted by Zero
Andrew, I would say the "get ready" thread is the oldest thing ever on this place. Dig em out and you would be ashamed of yourself for posting it.

I don't give a shit what you believe as long as you keep your ass out of my own beliefs. If you do, I will rip your ass apart. If you don't, we can be friends. Ain't that complicated.

Such harsh words.

-Mike

Hey Andrew and/or Eki or any other religious person please try to answer my original question.

"God" in most religions gave or taught people the concept of Faith. Faith is the focal point in religion because religion can not be proven, it can't be argued. That is the point.

Let me ask you this. A Muslim, A Jew and a Christian all believe in "God". All practice their religion on the same level. Each one believes in "God" just as strong just as blind. They all trust in "God" through the one thing that holds them together......Faith. Which one/ones go to "Heaven" if any at all?

Ready for what?

Originally posted by Andrew111
God gave many people faith to go on with life and there must be for a reason for this perhaps to spread the true word of God even against all odds. if you have new faith in God you to will see the wonders of the universe. … God will return and we will all be judged.

Andrew, I really must ask what the point of this topic was? Is there something in your statement that you wish to discuss or debate or are you merely trolling here? If you simply wish to preach go find a soapbox and a street corner. If you're looking for affirmation I would suggest a religious site rather than an open discussion forum. If you truly wish to discuss ideas and beliefs you must bring something more to the table.

~Raithere

According to Zeros harsh post Ekim, he will only leave you ass alone if you do keep your ass in his beliefs. :D Otherwise ..he will rip it apart. So you better not leave his beliefs alone, it could be dangerous. :D

Originally posted by Bebelina
According to Zeros harsh post Ekim, he will only leave you ass alone if you do keep your ass in his beliefs. :D Otherwise ..he will rip it apart. So you better not leave his beliefs alone, it could be dangerous. :D

Unless you are just posting this so people will laugh at your poor gramar and at your great ability to get things backwards, then I suggest you edit it so it makes some sense at least.:D

I suggest that you read Zeroes post again, then you will see his faulty grammar, which I commented on, in a grammatically correct way. :)

I don't give a shit what you believe as long as you keep your ass out of my own beliefs. If you do, I will rip your ass apart. If you don't, we can be friends. Ain't that complicated.
Let's break this apart a bit for analysis:

1) "I don't give a shit what you believe as long as you keep your ass out of my own beliefs."

2) "If you do, I will rip your ass apart."

3) "If you don't, we can be friends."

Although obviously the intent was otherwise, this says "If you keep your ass out of my beliefs" --> "I will rip your ass apart".

Again:
1) "... as long as you keep your ass out of my own beliefs"
leads to:
2) "If you do, I will rip your ass apart"

Bebelina is correct.

Originally posted by Increan

Unless you are just posting this so people will laugh at your poor gramar and at your great ability to get things backwards, then I suggest you edit it so it makes some sense at least.:D
I would also point out that English seems to be a secondary language for Bebelina, in which case some spelling and grammar errors are to be expected.

Originally posted by Adam

I would also point out that English seems to be a secondary language for Bebelina, in which case some spelling and grammar errors are to be expected.

I did not know that. Ok that explains the spelling and grammar, but not the mix-up.

Back