Are we ready to build the Ezekiel chapter forty to forty eight temple complex?

Ezekiel temple complex
differences in opinion ?
what is archeologically correct ?

Henry_Sulley%27s_rendering_of_Ezekiel%27s_Temple.jpg

Ezekiels-temple.jpg

26-ezekiels-temple.png

6fc71e7b9d90ecba34e929667631fe64--third-temple-jewish-temple.jpg

Heavy!!!!
thats real !
real life was heavy back then
for hundreds of years life was war
the roman empire was war for average civilians
during the crusades life was war for everyone
the only thing that really slowed the hundreds of years of war was the great black death bubonic plague
and genghis khan (just a new different type of war[mass slavery on a continental level])
NOTE and the great wall of china & the Chinese empire system slowed civil war down until communism stopped civil war & started ethnic cleansing in china & russia & usa & south america

having no constant war is a very new modern reality
its only been around for 100 years if you ignore WWI & WWII Koeran war , vietnam war, cold war & the usa china trade war

some of the Jewish people i know politically oppose & religiously oppose the Israeli jew colonial empire making ideology(which is quite biblical in most religions)
but regardless of what ever they think or do not think
that wont suddenly change the minds of middle eastern people who want to drive truck bombs into their shopping malls or any other soft target
that tribal Waring type of mentality is indoctrinated into most cultures in some form
be it the bulkins or the middle east
or in rich suburban middle class with liberalist privilege teenagers becoming anarchists as a sport & setting fire to police stations and such like then running home to hide behind mom & dads wealth & privilege while the working class peaceful protesters get blamed
etc etc etc

a dead peace activist is about as useful & effective as a car horn on a missile to warn people to get out of the way

Last edited:
thats real !
real life was heavy back then
for hundreds of years life was war
the roman empire was war for average civilians
during the crusades life was war for everyone
the only thing that really slowed the hundreds of years of war was the great black death bubonic plague
and genghis khan (just a new different type of war[mass slavery on a continental level])

having no constant war is a very new modern reality
its only been around for 100 years if you ignore WWI & WWII Koeran war , vietnam war, cold war & the usa china trade war

A couple of weeks ago I got off into a clickbait series on photographs showing what life was actually like for the wealthiest of the aristocracy and even for monarch four to eight centuries ago.......
and many things about their daily lives does not sound like much fun at all. For example...... a decayed tooth even for a monarch would have been an agonizing experience.

Wow!!!!

Thank you immensely for this alternative view on this topic!

what interests me is the idea of a geothermal city concept
if they built some type of mega irrigation system and used volcanic &/or geothermal energy to run the city
that would be a real new page in the history of the species

additionally a water city
where they built it on the side of a plane so they could run rivers right through the middle to run flour mills and technology

as depicted in 1 drawing

note to check you understand the basic dynamics of what your talking about
Muslims and gambling
its oil & water
with a blow torch

the only reason some Muslim(many hard core Christians want the same thing) extremist has not driven a truck bomb into Las-Vegas is because its hard to get to

equally some type of industry that defines self image in any concept opposing Islamic fundamental law
like Hollywood
it would be a suicide bomber target
like a red rag to a wounded bull
soo how will you move all the usa & chinese customers with covid into a place where they wont be truck bombed while they try & take the family to jellywood

basic common sense logic ...

Last edited:
...This is Israeli solar desalination technology that the Israelis donated to Norway so that Norwegian scientists and diplomats could share this tech with the Islamic nations....
How bizarre - anxious to help their Islamic neighbors (bar Iran in particular) but doing it via proxy Norway. Israel's net 'donations' to the rest of the world amounts to many trillions of dollars - with a minus sign in front. And Israel's idea of 'helping their Islamic neighbors' is very different to what most might naively think. Check out Oded Yinon plan - and then try and tell me the so-called and failed-by-design 'Arab spring' hasn't fitted that plan like a velvet glove - over an iron fist. With ample assistance from their CIA junior partner. A tip - don't search using Google (Israeli owned 'parent company' Alpha run by Mossad). Try Qwant instead, but only if you value unbiased uncensored and non-tracking/spying/data-base gathering on your every online search activity.

This little video is helpful to visualize what it may look like.....

The Third Temple according to the prophecy of Ezekiel

By the way what does this chapter say ?

The entire chapter forty seven of Ezekiel 47 sounds amazingly positive no matter what the literal plus metaphorical meaning is.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/ezek/47?lang=eng

CHAPTER 47

Waters issue from the house of the Lord and heal the Dead Sea—The Lord shows the borders of the land.

1 Afterward he brought me again unto the adoor of the house; and, behold, bwaters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the chouse, at the south side of the altar.

2 Then brought he me out of the way of the gate northward, and led me about the way without unto the utter agate by the way that looketh eastward; and, behold, there ran out waters on the right side.

3 And when the man that had the aline in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ankles.

4 Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through the waters; the waters were to the knees. Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through; the waters were to the loins.

5 Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over.

6 ¶ And he said unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen this? Then he brought me, and caused me to return to the brink of the river.

7 Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other.

8 Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the asea: which being brought forth into the sea, the bwaters shall be healed.

9 And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh.

10 And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand aupon it from En-gedi even unto En-eglaim; they shall be a place to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many.

11 But the miry places thereof and the marshes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt.

12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the aleaf thereof for bmedicine.

13 ¶ Thus saith the Lord God; This shall be the border, whereby ye shall inherit the land according to the twelve atribes of Israel: bJoseph shall have two portions.

14 And ye shall inherit it, one as well as another: concerning the which I alifted up mine hand to give it unto your fathers: and this land shall fall unto you for binheritance.

15 And this shall be the border of the land toward the north side, from the great sea, the way of Hethlon, as men go to Zedad;

16 Hamath, Berothah, Sibraim, which is between the border of Damascus and the border of Hamath; Hazar-hatticon, which is by the acoast of Hauran.

17 And the border from the sea shall be Hazar-enan, the border of Damascus, and the north northward, and the border of Hamath. And this is the north side.

I have to wonder if verse eleven hints that large scale desalination of ocean water may perhaps play a role in whatever all is meant by all of Ezekiel chapter forty seven??????

"11 But the miry places thereof and the marshes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt."

Hey 'Dennis Tate', given your unshakable devotion to The Jewish State, and decades of delving into every OT upbeat supremacist prophecy about the Chosenites, please link the following to a relevant prophecy:
(Three cheers for Edward Snowden pointing to the hidden but biggest threat to every Western nation's security and freedoms.)

Now there's a tough homework assignment. Might have to concede it just aint got no mention in Torah or Talmud at all. Among a lot of other actual real world happenings that would make any sane, honest, unafraid individual to laugh and cry at the notion of a life-imitating-art campaign to 'fulfill prophecy' and help in any way the building of an ultra expensive slaughter house. Yes - SLAUGHTER HOUSE where lots of kosher approved 'clean' animals are arguably cruelly killed via throat slitting, not the modern Western swift and painless way via stunning.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shechita#Other_rules

BTW - who exactly is the 'we' in the thread title supposed to refer to? Unsurprisingly you never explained that weird bit.

Hey 'Dennis Tate', given your unshakable devotion to The Jewish State, and decades of delving into every OT upbeat supremacist prophecy about the Chosenites, please link the following to a relevant prophecy:
(Three cheers for Edward Snowden pointing to the hidden but biggest threat to every Western nation's security and freedoms.)

Now there's a tough homework assignment. Might have to concede it just aint got no mention in Torah or Talmud at all. Among a lot of other actual real world happenings that would make any sane, honest, unafraid individual to laugh and cry at the notion of a life-imitating-art campaign to 'fulfill prophecy' and help in any way the building of an ultra expensive slaughter house. Yes - SLAUGHTER HOUSE where lots of kosher approved 'clean' animals are arguably cruelly killed via throat slitting, not the modern Western swift and painless way via stunning.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shechita#Other_rules

BTW - who exactly is the 'we' in the thread title supposed to refer to? Unsurprisingly you never explained that weird bit.

On one level the "we" in the title of this discussion would refer to Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus and even Atheists who believe that the benefits of the Jewish State and / or the Jerusalem Sanhedrin building an Ezekiel temple complex would far outweigh the negatives.

On one level the "we" in the title of this discussion would refer to Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus and even Atheists who believe that the benefits of the Jewish State and / or the Jerusalem Sanhedrin building an Ezekiel temple complex would far outweigh the negatives.
Ha ha ha ha. Believe it or not I was actually expecting that reply. The hardest of hard sells. There's maybe a slim chance of pulling it off - but it would entail reciprocal gestures. Every other religion contributes to a lavish grand Mosque complex, Hindu temple complex, and so on. Sort of contrary to the secularization push of modern Western culture. Clash of civilizations about to go on steroids? Ha ha ha ha.

Back