Are US drone strikes in Pakistan a war crime?

If American occupation of other countries is terrorism, does that make it legal to target the homes families and children of American servicemen?

Which method of targeting them would be most legal?

Would Americans appreciate more a Dunkirk, a Hiroshima or drones?

Due process in the United States was waterboarded 180+ times.

So? Americans were deliberately targeting innocent people? Justice fails. Due process in the Taliban fails every single day. One day, perhaps, we'll hear a word from you about that. But I won't hold my breath.

It doesn't exist anymore, not when the CIA thinks its legal to kill people with drones in an occupied country.

"People"? What kind of people? The CIA are deliberately going out and killing civilians to terrorize people? Are the CIA answerable to anyone? Is the Taliban answerable to anyone? I know which you prefer. But why, since they have even less oversight? Or...wait, is God their oversight? Is He dialing in anytime soon?

So, back to human rights: are Islamic forms of law the greatest sources of terrorism then? By your definition, I mean.

If American occupation of other countries is terrorism, does that make it legal to target the homes families and children of American servicemen?

Which method of targeting them would be most legal?

Would Americans appreciate more a Dunkirk, a Hiroshima or drones?

hmmm, it depends on the war. If it is a guerrilla war where armed people are hiding amongst civilians than Id say drones would be ideal.

But if it were a 100% all in war like Japan at the end of WW2 its different. And all in war is literally where you have civilians assembling artillery shells, machine gun belts, and weaponry in their own homes. Out of their free will. In that case than you would probably want a Hiroshima, but in personal preferance I'd say you should stick with something on the scale of the Tokyo fire bombing, much more effective.

Now Id say youd use a Dunkirk model of approach for maybe the Philadelphia yards and other massive industrial centers.

But SAM, you must remember that everything in life is relative. I could rip apart your argument that it's the Americans that are the terrorists just as easily as I can, and have, rip apart anybody else's argument that the taliban are the terrorists.

Back