Are UFO's real or not?

Are UFO's a Real Phenomenon

• UFO's are a real phenomenon.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • UFO's could alien spacecraft.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • UFO's are in some cases evidence of an unknown phenomenon.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • UFO's are entirely bogus. Everythign is identifiable with enough evidence.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • UFO's are most often hoaxes.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Not all "Foo Fighters" were caused by static electricity. I've seen photos of them appearing to be in front of the aircraft and pilots saying they were at a distance. Sorry Hans, but you can't explain them all.

this photo is a copy of a photo reportedly taken in 1907... i don't know anymore than that. interesting if true. the best evidence for the existence of ufo's i've seen is of the helicopter joyflight that was buzzed by a ufo while flying close to the wtc... obviously pre911.

Not all "Foo Fighters" were caused by static electricity. I've seen photos of them appearing to be in front of the aircraft and pilots saying they were at a distance.

So, that might have been another UFO class phenomenon, but I realize the'd all been called foo fighters at the time.

However the nomerous reports of luminant balls hanging around planes were static.

Hans

Well Hans, I thank you for the honest answer and admission. I'm glad to know that we are on respectful debating terms and not flaming.

Originally posted by Skull
...photo is a copy of a photo reportedly taken in 1907...
My knowledge of the history of photography is sketchy, at best. I was under the impression that shutter speeds were pretty slow at that time. Would that not make for a blurred image of the "craft" unless it was posing for the shot? Additionally, with the grainy print, the scale of unknown objects is difficult to determine. Isn't it possible that what is said to be a UFO is merely a snowless spot on the hills behind the harbor?

Peace.

• -- King Boudewijn I, King of Belgium (1934-1993)

Well Hans, I thank you for the honest answer and admission. I'm glad to know that we are on respectful debating terms and not flaming.

I've always been on respecful terms with you - and anybody else I could. I'm a sceptic, not because I dont wanna believe in all those things, on the contrary, been there, dunnit. But I'm a professional analyzer of facts, and one by one, all those mysteries have faded into the physical world (which is exiting enough in itself, btw.). I'm not "against" anybody, I'm just seeking the truth (like most people here, I trust).

Uhhh, and I dont like being called an idiot, heheh. When that happens, I might get a tad edgy.

Hans

Back