It is truely said you only have dirty socks

Then he asked for $20

It was a magical lesson I will never forget

:)

Love can only be one thing.

Love is a many splendid thing
It's the April rose that only grows in the early spring,
Love is nature's way of giving a reason to be living,
The golden crown that makes a man a king.

Lost on a high and windy hill,
In the morning mist two lovers kissed and the world stood still,
When our fingers touch my silent heart has taught us how to sing,
Yes, true love's a many-splendored thing.

Oops sorry I normally only do that in the shower

Love is a many splendid thing
It's the April rose that only grows in the early spring,
Love is nature's way of giving a reason to be living,
The golden crown that makes a man a king.

Lost on a high and windy hill,
In the morning mist two lovers kissed and the world stood still,
When our fingers touch my silent heart has taught us how to sing,

I stand by my statement love is one thing.

Science involves some assumptions to a reasonable degree based on evidence.
If something changes, scientists try to discover the cause of the change.

><

Love is a ma ... ow to sing,
...Hmmm...
"Love Is a Many Splendored Thing " - SONGWRITERS : WEBSTER, PAUL FRANCIS / FAIN, SAMMY - Published by
Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

- see : James R - " F5. Where you reproduce part of a work in a post, you must include a link to the original source, along with appropriate acknowledgement – at a minimum the author’s name and the name of the original publishing source, ..."
- the ^above^ quoted from : http://www.sciforums.com/threads/sciforums-site-rules.142880/

Science is concerned with the actual nuts and bolts of how the universe works. They are always investigative.

Religionists say "God is unchanging." Well, that is what science depends on as in what makes anything tick consistently.

When you see, for instance, sports stars thank the almighty and give credit to their faith, it is about lifeforce. That has validity in its own context. The difference and problem lies in when there is a misunderstanding and crossed wires. The spirit understands the potential of creativity, growth and change even among the non-tangible where science is concerned with foundations which for all practical purposes has more weight. It's when religionists even unknowingly cross the line into touting inspiration or speculation which is their faith as facts. Its real to them but they should understand that is their own experience. Science, on the other hand, can sometimes devalue or dismiss anything yet unproven or unable to be harnessed at a tangible level.

Theists are basically idol worshipers as they claim to have found a God.

Scientists are more to Jesus' liking as he said that we should seek God and not be idol worshipers.

So in a real sense, --- indeed, --- scientists are the true seekers after God as they seek real answers to all things instead of settling for answers that come from talking serpents and donkeys.

Regards
DL

I couldn't log in - think I was hacked, lesson on me leaving my computer on 24 hours.

Now I'm running windows 10, and everything isn't upside down.

I couldn't log in - think I was hacked, lesson on me leaving my computer on 24 hours.

Now I'm running windows 10, and everything isn't upside down.

Interesting. But don't worry, you have more chance of being struck by lightning. I guess you upgraded from Windows 7 - was everything upside down in that OS ?

Back