Are jews parasites?

are jews parasites?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofcourse I voted no. The Jews are the followers of Moses, a great Prophet of God. And I dont think Kadark called them parasites in the sense you mean. So please grow up.

Ofcourse I voted no. The Jews are the followers of Moses, a great Prophet of God. And I dont think Kadark called them parasites in the sense you mean. So please grow up.

i believe he did. what else sense is there?

400_0___10000000_0_0_0_0_0_israeli_soldier_points_his_gun_at_a_palestinian_child_in_hebron_city__file_2007.jpg

* havoc in Germany started by Jews
* havoc in Russia started by Jews
* Palestine stolen
* in USA they become the richest of the rich, make others their subordinates

* Palestine stolen

The only thing that comes to my mind upon reading that is 'what the hell dude'?!?

Mr.Spock said:
so that is why you think jews are parasites? if a black man points a gun at children, or a chainease would point a gun at children, thats means they are all parasites?
I think any individual who points a gun at a child has something seriously wrong with them, regardless of race, religion or gender. I would hope the soldier in that photo was stripped of his rank and weapons, and hopefully placed in a mental institution or a prison. I would hope any individual who points a gun at a child is made to face the full effects of the law. Their religious affiliation means nothing in such an instance. A child is a child.

You should take a break for a few days and regain your objectivity Spock. You're posting history shows an unhealthy obsession with Jews and Muslims.

* Palestine stolen

Your pointy white hat is showing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back