are humans feeble nowdays? would you survive without the police?

EmptyForceOfChi

Banned
Banned
without all of the protection we get from police and other services, without all of the laws to protect the weaklings of society, would you survive? if there was restricted laws, and only a main small law system with not much cops. say all of the minor little laws were abolished. could you survive?

and also would you enjoy it?

i personaly wouldent care it would make things interesting, i would survive.

peace.

If there were no cops, we would create a private force. It's just more efficient that way. I don't have time to respond to every crime.

Where I am? Yeah I think I'd be fine, but imagine living in the cities..I just get a chuckle out of that. I don't know whether or not I'd enjoy it or not, I like it now and I'd prefer it stay this way though.

imagine how fun it would be though, if it suddenly turned that way, would anybody go to work? would anybody act moral?

do we act nice because of laws? or would we all try and act ethical towards each other still? would we continue as normal with buisness and trade? or would we all turn into bandits and rob everything and loot everywhere,

peace.

imagine how fun it would be though, if it suddenly turned that way, would anybody go to work? would anybody act moral?

do we act nice because of laws? or would we all try and act ethical towards each other still? would we continue as normal with buisness and trade? or would we all turn into bandits and rob everything and loot everywhere,...

I've learned to think of civilization and/or society as big, invisible jails ...and the bars are the rules and laws.

Imagine, just imagine, if all laws and rules were to suddenly disappear. If all cops and courts were gone. Take a moment to think about that. ..... Then tell me what you really think of humans?

Baron Max

If there were no cops, we would create a private force.

Who's "we"? And would there be some potential criminals in the group, or would you only allow "nice guys"?

And what would be happening while this "we" was creating all these laws and rules and cops?

Baron Max

Who's "we"? And would there be some potential criminals in the group, or would you only allow "nice guys"?

And what would be happening while this "we" was creating all these laws and rules and cops?

Baron Max

he would make a little village milita group, with putchforks and flaming sticks lol :)

peace.

It's been a Looooong time since people were allowed to "do what they want", in most places on earth.

It's been a Looooong time since people were allowed to "do what they want", in most places on earth.

Oh, wow!! No, no, no!! It's quite the opposite now. The world is becoming more and more free, there's much more freedom now than ever before. That freedom is what gives us even MORE freedom to do whatever we want.

Oh, sure, we might get caught murdering a person, but we're sooooo free to do it now. In the old days, people were permitted and expected to protect themselves. In today's world, if we protect ourselves we're likely to end up on trial for murder or assault.

So all of that freedom that we have is also the same freedom that we give to the criminals of the world.

Baron Max

even though i think i could live without the police, they are after all just an evil nessecity, and i hate the police, they protect the wrong people and let the victims of crime suffer, (in my opinion)

even though i think i could live without the police, they are after all just an evil nessecity, and i hate the police, they protect the wrong people and let the victims of crime suffer, (in my opinion)

You might want to rethink that attitude. You're placing the burden of "protection" on the police, and that's not their job. Their job is actually picking up the pieces of the victims, then searching for the perpetrator. If they find the guy, then it's the courts who let him off with a slap on the wrist, not the cops.

Baron Max

You might want to rethink that attitude. You're placing the burden of "protection" on the police, and that's not their job. Their job is actually picking up the pieces of the victims, then searching for the perpetrator. If they find the guy, then it's the courts who let him off with a slap on the wrist, not the cops.

Baron Max

protect and serve!

also it is down to the police to protect peopel.

protect and serve!

also it is down to the police to protect peopel.

Protect people? How? Would you like it if a police officer was at your side, day and night, in order to protect you? Because if he's not right there when the trouble starts, how is he going to protect you? A bullet travels a lot faster than a cop car!

Think about what you're asking/saying ....and try to do it before you post.

Baron Max

i would take an automatic weapon and a revolver over police protection anyday.

just a shame im not allowed to use them.

the world would be run by gangs and small tribes if police went away and "poof" vanished, it would be like a mix between warriors, mad max
and water world on land, rival gangs would fight each other for tech and fuel, it would be a blast.

peace.

i would take an automatic weapon and a revolver over police protection anyday.

just a shame im not allowed to use them.

the world would be run by gangs and small tribes if police went away and "poof" vanished, it would be like a mix between warriors, mad max
and water world on land, rival gangs would fight each other for tech and fuel, it would be a blast.

peace.

I am glad you clarified what you thought the world would be like because it makes it clear how idiotic your position is.

1) in that world you might be very skilled with weopons, but there'd be little guarantee.
2) you could have this experience now. You could be a mercenary. You could move to countries or regions that are like this. And so on. And if you are so certain you would survive, then you should be able to get around the police now.

This just comes off as bluster. Which doesn't mean you aren't tough or a good shot or great at countersurveillance or whatever. It's still bluster.

I am glad you clarified what you thought the world would be like because it makes it clear how idiotic your position is.

1) in that world you might be very skilled with weopons, but there'd be little guarantee. ...

Is there any kind of guarantee now, in the world as it is?

Baron Max

Back