Are Christians Logical People?

Are Christians logical?

• Total voters
Christians (or any other deity worship group) are illogically equivalent to the evidence they refuse to accept that runs contrary to their religious doctrines.

While Christians used to be the most logical people, and the leading researchers into science and other kinds of knowledge, this is no longer the case. In the extreme, today's Christians don't even believe in dinosaurs.

At least they don't claim that matter just pops up out of nowhere.
Yes, they do, only they replace the word "nowhere" with "god" and think it means something more.

A lot of atheists and agnostics on this board speak of Christians just like rasicist bigots speak of blacks or jews or whatever race they've decided to hate on out of sheer ignorance.

Constantly out here I have to read about what I supposedly think and what I supposedly believe. And most of you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and are dead wrong. But alas, whether you are right or wrong is irrelevant to you, because you're not interested in the truth, only in satisfying your egos and your flesh...which I'm sure is exactly why you remain ignorant.

All religions are inherently illogical since logic is dependent on evidence and religions are dependent on faith (belief without evidence). Christianity and logic are therefore opposites.

Christians are therefore illogical for holding their Christian beliefs. That doesn't mean that as people they are illogical in anything else they do, however, since they are illogical in one area it does set a precedent that they might be illogical elsewhere. In this sense it is not wise to trust the ability of a Christian to reason without close scrutiny.

Back