Archeologists or paleontologists opinion requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell is that elephants? They are ROCKS! In fact those are the same rocks they are examining for water evidence. So if the spectrometer data comes back as mineral deposits and not "elephant bones" will you move on and shut up?

Oh wait I know the response....."NASA IS LYING! THOSE ARE MARTIAN ELEPHANTS! THEY'LL KILL US ALL!"

blackholesun said:
How the hell is that elephants? They are ROCKS! In fact those are the same rocks they are examining for water evidence. So if the spectrometer data comes back as mineral deposits and not "elephant bones" will you move on and shut up?

Oh wait I know the response....."NASA IS LYING! THOSE ARE MARTIAN ELEPHANTS! THEY'LL KILL US ALL!"

hold off on the floride for a while would ya..

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! This is beyond ridiculous, guy. You seriously need help. Do your friends know you spend your days playing connect the dots with this stuff? Do they encourage you? They may be ridiculing you behind your back, man. You really need to move on to something else...

sorry to dissapoint you but those "triangluar things" are just igneous rock which ahs been broken into jagged pieces by glacial movement, everyhting else is also just rocks in my opinion

Three positive E-mails from Archeologists..

Apparently they watch their floride intake and.. they also dont sleep with their sisters..

Mmmh, I see rocks... tons of them... and even if you paint them green, blue and red, they are still rocks.
And elephants?? I have seen some mammoth bones that somebody dug up, and they don´t resemble those things...

I see rocks in every shape and they are rocks. Some think they are mushrooms, or perhaps berries, you obviously look for elephants...

Say, those elephants must be tiny, am I wrong? I mean, that rover isn´t that big...

fluid1959 said:
Three positive E-mails from Archeologists..

Are those your other delusional personalities agreeing?

fluid1959 said:
Apparently they watch their floride intake and.. they also dont sleep with their sisters.

Funny I was going to say that applied to you given your current train of thought with these rocks.

There's a huge rock about fifty feet tall in the northeastern part of Los Angeles called Eagle Rock. It has the most absolutely perfect image of an eagle in it. You can see it from quite a distance. I've never checked the history so I don't know if the Indians called it Eagle Rock as well, but I'd be surprised if they didn't.

I'm not talking about something as fine as Mount Rushmore, but certainly on a par with pre-modern sculptures such as Easter Island. It's a relief in a rock face that isn't flat, so you can't see it except from the proper angle plus or minus ten degrees, but it's still striking.

Yet there is absolutely no evidence of human workmanship. None of the telltale marks or signs of human touch you would find in any man-made work from any era, particularly at the Stone Age level of technology, the only one that might be suspected of having produced it. It's a bona fide natural formation.

It's just a coincidence that it looks like an eagle from a certain angle.

The universe is full of coincidences. It's just that nobody was around to notice them before.

probably the only good piece of data to provide proof of past life on mars would be the Cydonia face

anything else is a dead end. mars was annhilated pretty bad and most of the other conclusive data (structures) are underground, because they fled underground to avoid the nuclear war that erupted on the surface of the planets.

other smart things to look at would be the asteroid belt, as it is claimed to have once been a planet between Mars and Jupiter, supposedly destructed in the beforementioned great war.

perhaps some craters on mars may match parts of the asteroid belt, i dont know.

Wow you actually make fluids theories more believable zonabi! There's stretching it....and there's stretching it to the poink of breaking.

This thread is being closed. Reason: Simply there are enough "Rock threads" located within this forum archive, so why start a new one just for people to comment the same things over all over again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back