APOLLO 13 - Strange companions of travel

leopold99 said:
i don't think i understand
a micrometeoroid could be no bigger than a grain of sand
Which is probably travelling at speeds in excess of 20,000 mph. Do the math.

your explaination CH makes more sense
we must remember that these are apollo 13 photos
if this photo was taken after the craft was powered down then it could very well be frost

I wish these photos would be cataloged, with captions (descriptions) as too what they were of. Many of them are almost imposible to make anything out of for sure. I aint saying these are anything grand, just that even if we hypothesize what their off we can't really tell for sure. I might try the Lunar Surface Journal for a record of when and where they took these images.. what was going on during that time - that should tell us more. :m:

Hi guys! I'm back.
I've read your posts and I found them really interesting.
But let me say one thing, that "anomaly" or "ovni" (I think is more correct to talk about ovni!) was not the only one found during the Apollo 13 mission.

photo n. AS 13-61-8830
2006111172514_AS%2013-61-8830.jpg

this is the zoom of the anomaly
2006111172621_AS%2013-61-8830_zoomedanomaly.jpg

in the next (AS 13-61-8831) and in the previous photo (AS 13-61-8829) the anomaly is not present.
here the photo n. AS 13-61-8829
2006111172814_APOLLO%2013%20AS%2013-61-8829.jpg

Source: Lunar Planetary Institute
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/catalog/70mm/magazine/?61

OLDGREY said:
Hi guys! I'm back.
I've read your posts and I found them really interesting.
But let me say one thing, that "anomaly" or "ovni" (I think is more correct to talk about ovni!) was not the only one found during the Apollo 13 mission.

photo n. AS 13-61-8830
2006111172514_AS%2013-61-8830.jpg

in the next (AS 13-61-8831) and in the previous photo (AS 13-61-8829) the anomaly is not present.
here the photo n. AS 13-61-8829
2006111172814_APOLLO%2013%20AS%2013-61-8829.jpg

Source: Lunar Planetary Institute
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/catalog/70mm/magazine/?61
i do believe those are reflections. the second one looks a lot like the gimbal meter (rotation measurement in the cockpit). the crescent-shaped object in the background looks like the service module, which is what they were trying to take pictures of at this point. this is when they had detatched the command module from the service module right before they made the descent to earth. they took pictures to try to assess the damage done.

btimsah said:
What is this one?
8965.jpg
this one is a picture of the outside of the service module, the part that ruptured, spraying various metal objects, condensed gas, and other things into space which stayed with the craft most of the trip.

the most obvious and simple explanation for all of these 'anomalies' is that they are pieces of the broken craft that were strewn about space. Apollo 13 left a lot of debris up there.

Ok guys, I could accept your answer but.....
but I think that before talking about a reflection we would better know how were the "buttons" of the apollo 13!
Look at this one please:
8828.jpg

How they can be reflections of the instruments of the apollo 13?
Why so different if it is the same "button".......or the "buttons" were flying?! :D and wa free to decide to apperar like two / three circles before enjoying together and appear like a kind of OVNI.
Why it was visible only in these moments? why?
Why the Astonaut wa shooting photos on that position?.....I suppose because there was something interesting outside, dont you?

OLDGREY said:
Ok guys, I could accept your answer but.....
but I think that before talking about a reflection we would better know how were the "buttons" of the apollo 13!

Why so different if it is the same "button".......or the "buttons" were flying?! :D and wa free to decide to apperar like two / three circles before enjoying together and appear like a kind of OVNI.
Why it was visible only in these moments? why?
Why the Astonaut wa shooting photos on that position?.....I suppose because there was something interesting outside, dont you?
they had lights on many things; the camera was moving around in zero g, and i'm sure you know that movement causes reflections to be moved around and to become smaller or bigger. perhaps the reflection was from the camera itself. obviously, if you move it to a certain position, they will disappear altogether.

besides, i've already answered your last question; the astronauts were taking pictures of the service module--there was an actual recorded conversation during the time they took these exact pictures and they are talking about the outside of the module. that whitish crescent-shaped lump is the module.

i would really think if they had seen anything like what you might think is there, then it would have been a big story that couldn't have been covered up. and the government would not have released those photos if it was unexplained. the simple explanation is that they are reflections and that the astronauts are taking pictures of the ruptured service module.

Once my father saw a flying saucer which was wider than the road it was above. (70 feet in the air) It was definitely made of metal, and it was MADE by intelligence. Human intelligence.

RoyLennigan said:
that whitish crescent-shaped lump is the module.
which seems to be the best explaination.
the two "objects" to either side are out of focus which seems to suggest that they are indeed reflections from the lem windows

Back