APOLLO 13 - Strange companions of travel

The "moon pigeons"? They are bits of the craft that tore off in the explosion, and some may be ejected liquid like urine and coolant, explaining the brightness (and for urine, the colour. All gold-yellow. Not having enough to drink). They remained travelling at the same speed, in the same direction of course, so they appear to be following the vehicle.

They were seen on many other missions, not just Apollo 13

Hey OLD GREY and welcome.....
tell me. whatis the Italian term for 'pathological skeptic'....ont mean te actual translation of those english terms but, do you have an Italian word(s) for an ingrained skeptic...? and how doesit translate to english.......?

Well, excuse me for not believing in UFOs on the sole basis of a small, blurred picture of a frozen piece of piss.

CH strikes again

the astronauts could not take a star sighting for all the debris from the explosion

i couldn't read the article because i can't read italian
but please describe what your findings are
i am sure that most if not all have a logical explaination

Communist Hamster said:
Well, excuse me for not believing in UFOs on the sole basis of a small, blurred picture of a frozen piece of piss.

Small blurred and frozen sums up the uberdebunker's world view pretty well.

Agitprop said:
Small blurred and frozen sums up the uberdebunker's world view pretty well.
So for you, this:
apollo131.jpg

Is enough data for you to conclude that aliens exist?

if you display that picture and step back from your computer about 6 feet it appears to be a gif image that has been magnified till it became lossy

so my opinion is it's a fake.

hahah...bet 'they' is having a riight laugh, like 'look at them with their blurry SUUUUPER tech (said in really sarcastic alien tone) squintin their eyes tryin to figure it out...heheheheh'')

echh, people discussing frozen space piss above one of the most boring places in the Solar system..
to what the sciworld has come to... *shakes head*

ok, ok we have ehm........different point of view, but let me say one thing...
at the beginning of the study of the photo I've said the same thing you tell me now. But I started to wonder about this image that is not a fake. Surely! it's not a fake I'm not a "fake-maker" ok? the image is an original NASA photo of the Apollo 13 mission. (AS13-62-8905) :eek: go to find this image..........
I's obvious that the image I've processed is an image at the limits, but it would be useful to understand what is that thing, so if you don't have an answer to this, you should not refuse that it coul be an OVNI or something else....
but I think that due to your know-how you know exactly what is that, and if so, please tell me about ;)

ps: sorry but I don't speak english very well, so I hope to have written right. :D

What is it you suggest this image is of and why? What evidence do you have to think its anything extraordinary?

OLDGREY said:
but I think that due to your know-how you know exactly what is that, and if so, please tell me about ;)

ps: sorry but I don't speak english very well, so I hope to have written right. :D
what it is exactly?
well it exactly is a photo that is so far out of focus you can't tell what it is

there is no references in the photo
this object can be microns across or light years

i agree with skin walker
what do YOU think it is
and provide some reasoning for thinking it

Hey, issa something yellow, cuda be a piece a piss n it cuda be a piece a pizza, hey who can tell? But issa no big deal gabicci?

I don't think the guy is crazy to ask what is in this photo.
All one has to do is go here; http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/catalog/70mm/magazine/?62

That's the image page, which contains links too not only that image - but the images taken before and after it, which allow us to better see what they were trying to photograph. Furthermore, due to the images low quality you can see the "blocks" from the over-zooming, which ruins the image in terms of using them for study. To be honest, I'm still not sure what they were photographing - but I think it might just be an underexposed frame.

Back