Anyone Know about 2:11?

Rantaak said:
That is very interesting. I've been getting 11:34 for probably around 4 years now. I tend to run into the number 34 a lot. We're off by a minute :-D.

This post made me think of something and I had to dig through the junk under my bed but I finally found it: I started a diary when I was 12, and the very first entry I ended with "Well it's 11:34, bye for now" Six years later I finally filled up the whole journal, and the very last entry ends with me stating the time I finished: again, 11:34. I felt it to be significant at the time, but forgot until you mentioned the number in your post. I haven't encountered 11:34 frequently since then to my knowledge however.

When dealing with numbers, one must be careful to avoid artifacts. Numerology's ridiculous, as all numbers are related. I mean, if one and two were not related to six and seven, the number system wouldn't be very useful.

It's possible to make any finite set of numbers appear related to another finite set.

Is that like 9-11, but on the 2nd when the bush regime finalised plans for 9-11?

due to the believe you hold about 2:11 you have increased your sensitivity to noticing and remembering this time.

Since I developed an interest in G strings, I now seem to notice them everywhere.

"Oooh look another cloud / piece of cereal that looks like Mary mother of Jesus!
Its a miracle!"

See? increased perception.

Back