Any authentic historicity about Jesus Christ?

Saint

Valued Senior Member
Any authentic historicity about Jesus Christ?
Any evidence to prove his birth, death, resurrection, life on earth for 40 days after rising from death, his miracles verifiable?
:confused:

I once purchased a bone proclaimed to be part of the index finger of Jesus - does that count as evidence?

(Q) said:
I once purchased a bone proclaimed to be part of the index finger of Jesus - does that count as evidence?

M*W: How much did you pay for it? Have you had its DNA studied? That would be interesting!

Provita said:
that means there are only 4 left!

I dunno, mine came in a little carrying case that had a seal of authenticity with the words "#49 of 500"

So, you should be able to pick one up if you looked around.

Hey Cris, what number is yours?

Saint said:
If NO, why so many people believe?
M*W: So many peoples believe in lies, because they are delusional. When you tells them the truths, they don't believes you.

The problem is I Do Not Know the Truth?
No evidence to know what is the true history of Jesus? And no evidence to refute it too!

Saint said:
The problem is I Do Not Know the Truth? No evidence to know what is the true history of Jesus? And no evidence to refute it too!

M*W: Sorry, Saint, but even the most zealous christians don't know the truth about Jesus nor do they have any evidence of his existence. Don't worry, though, you will be able to learn everything there is to know about Jesus right here on this forum, so stay tuned!

ggazoo said:
What about the Temple Records?

There are no Temple Records of Jesus.

There are no contemporary records of Jesus of any type.

Just later legends, and responses to those legends.

Iasion

I like how people search for Jesus in ancient records, but forget that Jesus is a greekization of his name. In all likelihood he was Isa, Jeshua or Josephus. He also would not have been in the census as Joshua would have not been able to register his name as he was not named yet.

How about Jesus' Father Joseph and Mother Mary, did they really exist?]
Anyway, St. Paul was really a man, right?

Iasion said:
There are no Temple Records of Jesus.
There are no contemporary records of Jesus of any type.
Just later legends, and responses to those legends.
Iasion

Roman's history got record or not?

Back