Another Knife Accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
tiassa said:
I just can't figure out what the ethical issue is here.

Other than that, it's a benign enough diversion.

Agreed, Just what point is anyone trying to make here, and what exactly are we arguing over?

spuriousmonkey said:
The nasty thing about words is that everybody has access to them and maybe that is why they have to be more regulated than guns (if this is true: it is probably country dependent, since I could not easily go to a store and purchase a gun at my present location. But I am going to LA on friday and shall buy some guns and bring them home. And a bottle of dry gin).

Nope, not in California you won't. Maybe they'll let you buy a pop-gun, or one of them NERF things, if they're still around.

It's a short drive over to Navada or Arizona (you could stop by and say hi!) and you could get yourself a heaping helping if you like. Hold off until september and you could even get yourself some regulation machine guns! The Assault Weapon ban ends by then (or so I hear), free 100 round magazines for everyone! That'll bag you a lot of coyotes (*nudge nudge, wink wink*)!

Finaly, I cant wait to get a support weapon to er... defend my home. Now I dont want to make inuendo about something like this at a time like this, so make sure you realize the following statement is just a joke. If I were Bush, I would worry about letting the assualt weapon ban expire at the same time I am trying to steal the rights of homosexuals with a constitutional amendment.

I really don't know where this thread has gone - maybe obscurity.

Right'O, back to the topic of dildos.

fireguy_31 said:
I really don't know where this thread has gone - maybe obscurity.

Right'O, back to the topic of dildos.
----------
M*W: I can tell you where the topic of dildos has gone, but you'd rather not believe it. Women--that's where. Only a real woman knows what a dildo is. Only real women know that men cannot satisfy them. Let's hear it for the dildoes...

Only a real woman knows what a dildo is. Only real women know that men cannot satisfy them. Let's hear it for the dildoes...

WHOA!
Judging by the number of posts you have I assume you missed the Dildo thread.?.?.? Too bad, your thoughts would have been much appreciated - considering the spirit of the thread. Actually, look for it in the "Free Thouhgts" section and post - we can discuss your thoughts there.

Hey, in his debate tonight Senator John Edwards said that Bush is "dead wrong" on his stance on "defending marriage". Do you think the fine southern gentleman (son of a mill worker you know) was trying to tell me something by phrasing it that way? Dead wrong....

Once again, just a joke.

Only a real woman knows what a dildo is.
Doesn't mean they always know what to do with it.

Aside from that, it's been a fun topic people, but we're not wasting any more time on it.

-bd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back