Anonymous Vs. Scientology

anonym0us

Registered Member
This message is brought to you on behalf of Anonymous,

The reason why we made this topic is that we want to spread awareness about Anonymous and its fight against Scientology.
This post also is here to inform you about Operation Reconnect, April 12th.

Our Message:
hxxp://youtube.com/watch?v=JCbKv9yiLiQ

Operation Reconnect:
hxxp://youtube.com/watch?v=NSSgwD-9PS4

For more information about Anonymous check out:
hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Chanology

Film about Scientology if you are not familiar with it:
hxxp://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=2196573959887248236

hxxp://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4575/anonymousbecause2jq3.jpg

What do YOU think of the Church of Scientology?

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not Forgive.
We do not Forget.
Expect Us.

Go Anonymous Soldier and fight... at the #chan and the ebaumworlds, we have no Scientologist here.

In all essence your posts should really be deleted, however I'm only letting it live out of respect for 2600. Since to be honest, I'm sure the Scientologist's are Phreaked out.

All I can suggest though about the Campaign is it's a waste of Time and Effort, which in turn will more likely raise you as a pip on someone's radar. Not because of the influential status that Scientologist's professed to have but because most *CULT* groups tend to be watched by the authorities very closely, who have more than likely collected evidence about yourself from your 'Attack'.

So.... the real question would be.... How Anonymous is Anonymous? I know first hand with the right equipment it's possible to not just trace people but see what they've done, how they've done it and even know what cologne they are wearing.

In all essence your posts should really be deleted, however I'm only letting it live out of respect for 2600. Since to be honest, I'm sure the Scientologist's are Phreaked out.

All I can suggest though about the Campaign is it's a waste of Time and Effort, which in turn will more likely raise you as a pip on someone's radar. Not because of the influential status that Scientologist's professed to have but because most *CULT* groups tend to be watched by the authorities very closely, who have more than likely collected evidence about yourself from your 'Attack'.

So.... the real question would be.... How Anonymous is Anonymous? I know first hand with the right equipment it's possible to not just trace people but see what they've done, how they've done it and even know what cologne they are wearing.

True, but Anonymous think that if they put enough rank in they can "epic win" on anyone, considering their last successful attacks I would say they could, but attacking a multi-million dollar cult is not going to be the same as attacking a relatively unknown racist conservative radio talk show host, or some random weeaboo, or a stupid internet 2.0 site.

Yet this cult is tax exempt (in America their tax exemption is better than any real religion too). They are not watched by authorities, if they were they wouldn't get away with half the stuff they do. As for authorities collecting information on us? I don't know why they would, the most I've done is used my constitutional right to hold up a picket sign for a few hours.

If there is decent discussion on this, I'll likely stick around, and hopefully the original poster will too, but I'm not so sure they will.

Best Wishes.

Cool!!!

What Cologne am I wearing?

Yet this cult is tax exempt (in America their tax exemption is better than any real religion too). They are not watched by authorities, if they were they wouldn't get away with half the stuff they do. As for authorities collecting information on us? I don't know why they would, the most I've done is used my constitutional right to hold up a picket sign for a few hours.

If there is decent discussion on this, I'll likely stick around, and hopefully the original poster will too, but I'm not so sure they will.

Best Wishes.

For the most part they wouldn't actually be that interested, except when some of the activities that occur are potentially "too clever". That's why the emphasis on protests following legal patterns, after all achieving something legally is more of a victory than just being seen as a bunch of Cyber Vandals.

The problems I emphasise though is that a lot of time and effort is put into dogging their CULT, but there are corporations and Country leaders that get away with a lot of more and those complaints are usually silenced.

Cool!!!

What Cologne am I wearing?

Like I mentioned such surveillance costs money and there would have to be a reason. I personally don't run such systems, so I wouldn't have the foggiest. I'd hazard a guess though that you don't wear a Cologne and for the most part protestors don't either. It costs money and potentially is tested on animals, maybe deodorants, perhaps an aftershave if you are after the ladies.

For the most part they wouldn't actually be that interested, except when some of the activities that occur are potentially "too clever". That's why the emphasis on protests following legal patterns, after all achieving something legally is more of a victory than just being seen as a bunch of Cyber Vandals.

The problems I emphasise though is that a lot of time and effort is put into dogging their CULT, but there are corporations and Country leaders that get away with a lot of more and those complaints are usually silenced.

I agree there are a lot of things that need to be fixed/exposed, but just saying we shouldn't do anything about this because there are other problems is quite silly. You're basically saying, there's other things that need to be done, so why start at all?

Anyway I found this video that does an excellent job of pointing out that their tax exemption is unconstitutional. I mean if a federal judge says it is, that has some weight, doesn't it?

vimeo.com/824772 (it won't allow new posters to post links... so just copy/paste it)

This message is brought to you on behalf of Anonymous,

The reason why we made this topic is that we want to spread awareness about Anonymous and its fight against Scientology.
This post also is here to inform you about Operation Reconnect, April 12th.

Our Message:
hxxp://youtube.com/watch?v=JCbKv9yiLiQ

Operation Reconnect:
hxxp://youtube.com/watch?v=NSSgwD-9PS4

For more information about Anonymous check out:
hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Chanology

Film about Scientology if you are not familiar with it:
hxxp://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=2196573959887248236

hxxp://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4575/anonymousbecause2jq3.jpg

What do YOU think of the Church of Scientology?

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not Forgive.
We do not Forget.
Expect Us.

i hope you defeat those crazy bastards

You're basically saying, there's other things that need to be done, so why start at all?

That's not what I'm saying, what I'm saying is if you are going to do a job at least do it properly. Scientology is a crazy cult religion, however ALL other religions are just as full of shit. So why pick on JUST the crazy cult religion, Purge the lot of them.

Back