Angel amongst its reflections

Nope, well maybe. I don't really know. I will take people at face value when they talk about the soul. I am open-minded enough to agree such things could exhist and I just have no comprehension of them. Others might well know intuitively exacly how all that crap works. I don't.

I operate in the here and now, and have personally concluded humanity should work together for it's own best interest. The universe conspires against us.

Nope, well maybe. I don't really know. I will take people at face value when they talk about the soul. I am open-minded enough to agree such things could exhist and I just have no comprehension of them. Others might well know intuitively exacly how all that crap works. I don't.

I operate in the here and now, and have personally concluded humanity should work together for it's own best interest. The universe conspires against us.

Fear drives me, I just can't exist without knowing the truth. I cannot take illusions of God that has no proof. I felt many things out of extra ordinary and it was enough for me to believe in that which I believe now...but God, I haven't felt him enough or did not understand him. I see the universe as me, I feel universe as part of me. I have to understand myself in order to understand the universe. people seem to know nothing but questions...and with 80 years ahead of me I want to know why it is me.

It's a good start. How else can you see things but from the perspective of "me". I don't hear a heck of a lot of progress on transmutation so, you are pretty much stuck with your own eyes and ears.

As far as knowing the truth, of existence? Well yes I do think you are on to something. It is obveous we are all interconnected. We KNOW this! Biologically and physically we are all on this tiny planet. A minuscule part of the universe. What if that is the truth? We are not important to anyone but ourselves?

What if we are an alien experiment in genetics? What if Yahweh checks your jewish DNA at the pearly gates and you come up short: to be dumped in the reject container of oblivion...

I hope to be personally prepared for any scenario on my deathbed. But I probably won't be.

nietzschefan:

I'm glad you're back man. Lots of thought provouckions (sp) LOL ... with your thought.

Back