Angel amongst its reflections

draqon

Banned
Banned
Often looking into people faces I seem to see myself in them. In fact in every human I see, I see myself in different face. It seems to me that everyone is me but in a different world, time, reality, and situation. It is as though I am alone in this universe, yet I am not, for I am surrounded by parts of myself.

I once read in the Bible that what one does to the other he/she is prepared to do to him/herself. Well I take this literally. The reason we need each other help is because we are all the same entity, and what one does on the other is what he/she is doing on her/himself.

My religion...I came to realize that my religions borders on that of Shinto and Buddhism, but clearly is different.

In fact the reason people want to unite so much and to be heard of, cuddle together, have sex, is that we want to unite together and to think alike. And the reason we want to do so is because we are all the same entities who live in a different realities and what feels like home, feels warm, and begs to come back.

Last edited:
John Donne said it:

No man is an island, entire of itself
every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main
if a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were,
as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were
any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind
and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls
it tolls for thee.

John Donne said it:

No man is an island, entire of itself
every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main
if a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were,
as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were
any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind
and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls
it tolls for thee.

and you? what did you say?

Can somebody please put dragon down? Please? What would it take?

wtf.gif

Could it be a hoagie? I have one that's slightly roughed up from a close encounter with Xev. She started it tho.

Can somebody please put dragon down? Please? What would it take?

Ok...but only because I feel the same way he does but in a completely opposite and "useful" way. I think everyone should be helpful to everyone else for purely selfish reasons. "Good" people of the world will always be helpful, they attach themselves to whatever altruistic bullshit they happen to like and be goodie goodie two-shoes making themselves feeling even more peachy-keen all lovey dovey inside. Fuck that. Help your neighbour because in the long run it WILL help you out back...eventually.

Anyways, without further adieu...

There is a WHOLE LOTTA Draqon in Corey Feldman!

corey20feldmansgg070917te1.jpg

yourdeadlg6hu9.jpg

Ok...but only because I feel the same way he does but in a completely opposite and "useful" way. I think everyone should be helpful to everyone else for purely selfish reasons. "Good" people of the world will always be helpful, they attach themselves to whatever altruistic bullshit they happen to like and be goodie goodie two-shoes making themselves feeling even more peachy-keen all lovey dovey inside. Fuck that. Help your neighbour because in the long run it WILL help you out back...eventually.

Anyways, without further adieu...

There is a WHOLE LOTTA Draqon in Corey Feldman!

corey20feldmansgg070917te1.jpg

yourdeadlg6hu9.jpg

sweet :p I guess I meant to say spiritually wise...the same.

Back