America’s Fatties Rise up in protest - how long before they need to sit down again?

sf20010922.gif

Bowser said:
Having gained 40lbs while unemployed, I have taken quite a liking to my new girth. I haven't reached the waddling stage yet, but have moved from a belt to suspenders. I like being fat. It's cool. And if anyone gives me any grief about it, I will sit on their skinny bag of bones.

Hah, try that, I can run much faster because I am not so fat. :p

<i>"Hah, try that, I can run much faster because I am not so fat."</i>

Ah, but the cocky ones like to flirt with danger and always get too close. My thirteen-year-old son often throws a good-natured sucker punch at dad's keg, but he always forgets that the door is closed. I have him cornered before I break a sweat.

I find that a few minutes of tickling his ribbs and armpits brings out an "Uncle!"

I have started a new job, so I anticipate that I will start dropping some of my weight.

i am currently worknig as a low paid paperboy, why does no-one want t hire teenagers, i run practilally all the computers in town, but none of those computer companies want to hire me!!!???

I weight 55kg and am 1.74m high and it feels damn good
Im not sure but i think i am 1.71m tall and weigh 118/120lbs whatever that is in kilos, im pretty happy with it even though im underweight, at least i can rest safe in the knowledge i have no fat.
I really dont see the big deal about if someones fat or not, its their life and all, there shouldnt be anything to protest against really.

<i>"i am currently worknig as a low paid paperboy, why does no-one want t hire teenagers, i run practilally all the computers in town, but none of those computer companies want to hire me!!!???"</i>

Save your money and start your own tech business... Working for others can be a real pain.

Back