amazing photo from 1983

What's funny is that I was done with this thread, and most likely wouldn't have posted again before this nazism started. What's utterly hilarious is that if you'd let us have our fun, this converation would've been half as long.

Look, I'm not here to rile people up. I don't believe in spamming or flaming, and I respect the bandwidth problem. But fact is, people post here to have conversations. And, hey Avatar, if you were the motivation police you pretend to be, you would be able to convict everyone here, yourself included, I would hope, of the same crime: they're here because they enjoy it.

Now go crack down on the people that are posting literally dozens of huge robot images in the General Science forum, and let this thread die.

Hey, know what's even funnier? Wet1 just posted a joke on a thread called "jokes". Way to keep down bandwidth, and limit yourself to the neccessary.

The most amazing this about that picture is the amount of people who tried to be serious about it.

And Deena, maybe your birth was more amazing than Ghostbusters II but the original Ghostbusters is something hard to beat

I think you'll find the last joke I posted was 8/10. Before the site shut down.

I could never sit through Ferris Bueller's Day Off. It used to come on cable all the time.

And I don't know...city covered in marshmellow goo vs. naked girl child covered in birthing goo...it's a hard choice.

Back