Aliens in the Bible

Yes And They Are Coming Back With The Jesus You Say Doesn't Exist And You Will Be Destroyed Of Them So You And The Rest Of The Antichrists Gather Yourselves At Megido For Your Ultimate Destruction And Yes I'll Be Returning With My Lord Were I Will Defeat You Also Face To Face Starion So Prepare As This Soldier Stalkes Your Destruction

I'm wondering, do you type the capitals for each word or go back and capitalize after you've written the entire post?

Does our "Ultimate Destruction" please your god? Is he obsessed with violence and death?

Well... there's not a bit of logic in any of that. First of all, the energy requirements would far exceed a spacecrafts capabilities. The only way i could imagine this to work, is if a civilization where moving relative to us already at relativistic velocities 0.85%c, then they would have that advantage... this is allowed, because after inflation, large parts of the universe was left to expand at different speeds. Even that at the side, they would have needed to have been created very early on in the spacetime expansion. Much older than us. And even at that, it would still take you a lifetime to travel even the most distant of galaxies. The only way to travel through these great distances would be left to science fiction.. even if it is a scienfic fact. Things like Tachyon Drives, Warp Speeds, ect. all tend to fall into the pseudoscience.
I mean you can go as far to say they know how to quantum tunnel great distances, or know how to manipulate pathological events in time. One thing is for sure. If there are aliens, you can bet they are highly intelligent, social beings. But that doesn't mean to say they wouldn't be hostile.

Some Bits

In the Bible, Genesis (6:4)
tells of angels from the sky mating with women of Earth, who
bore them children. Genesis 19:3 tells of Lot meeting two
angels in the desert and his later feeding them at his house.
The Bible also tells a rather unusual story of Ezekiel who
witnessed what has been interpreted by some to have been a
spacecraft or aircraft landing near the Chebar River in Chaldea
(593 B.C.).:m::D

Many point to this when talking about aleins in the bible.

The Nephilim were an antediluvian race (pre-flood) race which are referred to in the Bible as giants. They were reportedly the children born from the "daughters of men'', and the "Sons of God''. It is most important to note that they are mentioned almost simultaneous to God's statement that He would destroy the earth by flood, and it seems from this association that their affect upon mankind was one of the primary justifications that brought the destruction.

Genesis 6:1-7
1 When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal ; his days will be a hundred and twenty years." 4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown. 5 The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time. 6 The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain. 7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth—men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air—for I am grieved that I have made them." NIV

Also, there are quite a few old paintings with saucer looking oblects around religious figures.

madona2.jpg

Back