Aliens have programmed Abductees

Mystech

Beat your drum louder if you'd like, it does'nt mean that I must march to it.

Last edited:
Re: Mystech

Originally posted by Jocariah
Beat your drum louder, as loud as you want – it does not mean that I must dance to it.

Well that's a shame, Jocariah, for the drum I beat is the drum of accountability. If you want to dance to the beat of your own washy washy non-committal abstracts and falsehoods there's nothing I can do. . . except continue to taunt you for doing so.

When you're ready to join the rest of the human race you can take off that monkey head and boogie down with the rest of us.

God I love these forums.

Originally posted by Xevious
If it is in the Websters dictionary (and they are rather good about defining the english language), then it is most likely an accepted definition.
I was referring to calling me a skeptic about the alien programming or genetic engineering and whatnot

Originally posted by JoojooSpaceape
I resent the monkey head comment. :mad:

Get your taxonomy right, apes and monkeys are two different things.

Still, I must apologies, I did not intend to slander you and your people, you have my apologies.

I think its all become clear to me at last! The alien implants make abductees post nonsense to bulleten boards, and then staunchly claim that they didnt want to say anything. You can fight the aliens! Just dont post something when you dont have any desire to say anything!

Originally posted by The Prophet
SpyMoose stop your BS!

What we are talking about here is much more serious then your

invalid voodoo exmaple . People reporting about UFO phenomena

non stop. Infact , 100s of cases reported daily about the UFO

phenomena. So you don't tell us it is all just product of our

imagination . Do not tell us because there is no smoke without

fire. Just remember this rule as simple as that .

yes, if you had read the whole thread, or could comprehend the language you are trying to argue in you might have noticed that i started out in this thread supporting the idea of alien abductions, and challenging jocharia to explain why other abductees dont describe what he describes.

and im sure your "100s of cases reported daily about the UFO phenomena" is quoted from a reliable source that actualy did research on this, and is in fact NOT just a figure you pulled out of your ass to try to sound like what you say is important.

I think its all become clear to me at last! The alien implants make abductees post nonsense to bulleten boards, and then staunchly claim that they didnt want to say anything. You can fight the aliens! Just dont post something when you dont have any desire to say anything!

Here we have the skeptic "slander" post. It says alot.

Skeptics

These are the two definitions of skeptic with which I am familiar.

A.) Skeptic: A person who habitually doubts, questions, or suspends judgment upon matters generally accepted (Webster’s New World Dictionary)

B.) Skeptic: One who is yet undecided as to what is true; one who is looking or inquiring for what is true; an inquirer after facts or reasons. (Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary)

Either way, being a skeptic seems like a good thing.

Back