Alien Technology

Nope. When you look at the history of development, everything pretty much comes from what came before it.

Who knows when or were aliens could have inserted their technological influence? But, no I think man is responsible for the destruction of this planet through his own technological advancements.

I guess everyone who witnessed an UFO would say that they looked like a saucer or cijar in the sky..etc

There has been alot of video footage of spherical or elongated shaped objects in the skies around the world...what if I told you that one of Nikola Tesla's goals in life was to make objects like these..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

"Another of Tesla's theorized inventions is commonly referred to as Tesla's Flying Machine, which appears to resemble an ion-propelled aircraft.[92] Tesla claimed that one of his life goals was to create a flying machine that would run without the use of an airplane engine, wings, ailerons, propellers, or an onboard fuel source. Initially, Tesla pondered about the idea of a flying craft that would fly using an electric motor powered by grounded base stations. As time progressed, Tesla suggested that perhaps such an aircraft could be run entirely electro-mechanically. The theorized appearance would typically take the form of a cigar or saucer.[93]"

It's mentioned right there on "wikipedia"...now isn't that a coincidence!:eek:

To be honest, I don't think aliens are technologically more advanced than us. If so, then not by a long shot. Cause if they were far far more superior, then we would have been invaded or visited or threatened already. Reason being our planet is rich in natural resources. Or they may be super advanced that we seem like apes to them and they just let us be. A sort of "be kind to animals" rule. Lol

Reason being our planet is rich in natural resources.

i would imagine that any aliens that can travel halfway across a galaxy would find all the resources they'll ever need a lot closer to home. all the elements the earth has the universe has. why go to the trouble of having a war to get resources when you can still get them without the hassle?

Nope. When you look at the history of development, everything pretty much comes from what came before it.

How about this for an alien agenda. They are out cruising around and find earth with a well developed ecosystem but no technological social life forms. They very much want to see how social life forms develop into a technological society. The first thing they have to do is a little genetic manipulation on a promising species then inject ideas at appropriate times and no human would ever be the wiser.

Why didn't they give us sixteen fingers instead of ten? We might have developed computers a century or two earlier, maybe more.

Back