Albert Einstein was a player/pimp?

identityless said:
Now I'm convince intelligent and morality are indepedent on one another...
Why would you have doubted it in the first place? :bugeye:
What do they have to do with each other?

identityless said:
he had several affairs with women,
vert.a.einstein.jpg

Ja, bitch, I got your nuclear bomb right here...'cum' get it...

:p

He was still a man. Perhaps his unorthodox creativity extended to other fields, and he doubted the validity of commonly held moral beliefs like monogamy.

"Do you know that your feverent wishes can only find fulfillment if you succeed in attaining love..."
Albert Einstein

I would guess that his free thinking attitude about life allowed him to break new ground in science.

MetaKron said:
Metakron's exclusion principle: Morality and compassion are usually mutually exclusive.
I would think it is quite the opposite, actually.
But I suppose it depends on how you define morality.

Nice quote Candy. Here's the full version:

"Your fervent wishes can only find fulfillment if you succeed in attaining love and understanding of men, and animals, and plants, and stars, so that every joy becomes your joy and every pain your pain."

Hapsburg:

That was HILARIOUS.

To all:

We must realize that Einstein was also a Marxist, and thus atleast somewhat supported the notion of utterly free-love with a community of wives.

Prince_James said:
We must realize that Einstein was also a Marxist, and thus atleast somewhat supported the notion of utterly free-love with a community of wives.

That was certainly the first time I've heard Marx accused of being a polygamist. Those crazy mormons that live up north from me, the ones who refuse to give up the polygamy, they seem pretty right-wing to me. Oh well, maybe lust for many women simultaniously just trancends political idiology.

Fallacy: 'all marxists are polygamists. mormons are not marxists. therefore, mormons are not polygamists.'

SpyMoose:

From the Communist Manifesto:

Bourgeois marriage is in reality a system of wives in common
and thus, at the most, what the Communists might possibly
be reproached with, is that they desire to introduce, in
substitution for a hypocritically concealed, an openly legalised
community of women. For the rest, it is self-evident that the
abolition of the present system of production must bring with it
the abolition of the community of women springing from that
system, i.e., of prostitution both public and private.

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/61/61.txt

Prince_James said:
SpyMoose:

From the Communist Manifesto:

I see him there saying that marriage turns women into prostitutes, which is certainly a point that has been effectivly argued by others. So where does he advocate one man marrying many women: Polygamy.

extrasense said:
Idiotic statement, is this. He was nothing of a kind.

It's the typical right-wing thought process these days, I guess. Scientificaly minded = atheistic liberal (how could it be any other way?) and as such a lefty commie or marxist or what have you.

Prince_James said:
So? What's wrong with marxism? It's stalinism that I don't like...maybe Leninism...but marxism is a good concept, and Einstein was a good man.

Einstein was a pacifist. Although he urged the President to develop the atom bomb (because of the threat to the USA if the Nazis did it first), after WWII he spoke out against nuclear proliferation.

Back