Agnostic Minister

The christianity sense of belief is alot stronger than you think. It is not enough to just aknowledge the existance of God.

1 John: 2:4 "Whoever says, 'I know him,' but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him." Worst these same priest were denying our Lord. Corinthians 11:27 "Therefore whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord unworthily will have to answer for the body and blood of the Lord. A person should examine himself and so eat the bread and drink the cup. For anyone who eats and drinks without discerning the body, eats and drinks judgment on himself."

Originally posted by Michael
The truth is, probably all the religious pedophiles have a belief in god. Most likely, some think god wants them to do it.
The truth - probably - most likely , what is this..? what they do is crime before god and human. pack them to hell at once.

Originally posted by everneo
The truth - probably - most likely , what is this..? what they do is crime before god and human. pack them to hell at once.
My point isn't that they shouldn't be sent to hell. I'm in favor of the harshest punishment for these type of sick-o's. If there's a hell they should reside in it (these are the people that caused the concept of hell to come about anyway)

What I was getting at is the people in the church doing the rape are Christians themselves (not unbelievers). I sometimes find Christians have an attitude that people outside of the Church tend to have a lower moral standard then those in the Church (ie agnostics, atheists, etc...) when in fact it's Church "Fathers" committing the crimes.

Back