After death: What?

After death: What?

• Can communicate with souls of other deceased folks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can view living people & be aware of their actions/conversations.

• Can communicate with living people, perhaps requiring a living channeler.

• Total voters
I'm a bit curious too. kx: I don't see anywhere where SSB asserts that 'contentment can't die', so your post 40 makes no sense. Neither does your post 42 assertion that he is a liar.

I think you've painted yourself into a corner.

How do you know its beyond a reasonable doubt what you observe is death?
If your just going to be skeptical, i'm just going to believe.
What we observe is what we define as death. The cessation of bodily chemistry.

I don't think you're really following the discussion. You might well have some opinions on the matter, but they don't seem to be in-context, so they don't seem to make a lot of sense.
Why don't you just spell out your views on the matter instead of taking pot-shots at others.

It is your choice to believe in Hell or Heaven.
Nobody can force you to believe in something.

For me, I humbly myself to accept Jesus as my only Savior.
The Bible is the only record enables me to know true God and meaning of life. Amen.

What we observe is what we define as death. The cessation of bodily chemistry.

I don't think you're really following the discussion. You might well have some opinions on the matter, but they don't seem to be in-context, so they don't seem to make a lot of sense.
Why don't you just spell out your views on the matter instead of taking pot-shots at others.

That wouldn't end the potential of nature.

It is your choice to believe in Hell or Heaven.
Nobody can force you to believe in something.
No one can force you to believe something, but that doesn't mean it's a choice either. I can't choose to believe in something with no evidence to support it.

I can't choose to believe in something with no evidence to support it.

And how. There's hate reserved for those who cry wolf lying about their instincts, and get away with it by deceiving knowledge by not authenticating theory.

I'm curious Saint.

Why so much anger?

If you have found Jesus, why does it trouble you so that there are other people who have different beliefs?

No evidence?
Only the fool says no evidence.
At the risk of speaking for others, I would modify the original assertion to "insufficient evidence to rule out alternate theories".

God is certainly one possibility. It's just not high on the plausibility scale.

It's enough for you. That does not mean it's enough for everyone.

Nor, I might add, is it your place to decide for others what is considered sufficient evidence.

Back