Cab affairs ever be justified?

• yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • no

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • under the right curcumstances

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
No, a spouse is put into a nursing home and they remain married. Is it ok for the other spouse to date/have sex with others or should they divorce the spouse in the nursing home?

Well if you are in love and are true to the word you gave while marrying that person...of course it is not right. But its your life you decide it.

good question orleander, i will have to take back my all afairs are wrong quote period. Your right if your caring for someone who is no longer mentally there at all it could be seen as acceptable for you to find that surport from someone else as long as you still care for your spouse because they are compleatly unable to provide the suport to you. i guess that would come down to the couple

I think affairs are the sign of failing relationship.

I also think that you need to remember that when living with someone for many many yrs it may tend to get boring. You may also get into a rut and things aren't very exciting as maybe they once were.

You have more stresses like the kids, work, finances, mortgage payments etc.. You may even get into arguments about these things and more frequently.

Remember if you find someone outside, it may all seem really exciting because it is all new again. This person is also always in a good mood because they don't see you everyday or live with you, so when you meet up everything is great!!
You also don't share the stresses with this person of everyday life (as I mentioned above) It is all about fun and giving each other the special attention for those few hours you are screwing around.

I bet if the affair turns into a permanent living arrangement, in most cases it will get less exciting and turn into the same relationship you had with your other partner before.

Unless of course you are leaving an abusive partner or someone you just don't love anymore. If you are leaving someone that you still care about just because at the time something has come around that is more exciting, I think it could be a HUGE mistake. Also if you have kids you need to make sure you are not getting carried away with something stupid that will affect their lives in a bad way.

For the record I have never been in this spot, but that is just my take on the whole thing.

I believe the statistics of partners who cheat and start a real relationship with the new person are not very good for working out.

i was changed my mind on all of this affair crap, men suck, i wish they were never thought of, they just real you in to let you down again!!

i was changed my mind on all of this affair crap, men suck, i wish they were never thought of, they just real you in to let you down again!!

I could say that women suck because in general they don't want men to have sex with other women, even if they are playing manipulative games with their men, withdrawing sex etc. Because it is their instinct to try to force men to stay with them and have only 1 sex partner, that, historically, improves the survivability of the offspring and herself.

So men suck when you can't manipulate them to serve your own selfish needs..... k

I could say that women suck because in general they don't want men to have sex with other women, even if they are playing manipulative games with their men, withdrawing sex etc. Because it is their instinct to try to force men to stay with them and have only 1 sex partner, that, historically, improves the survivability of the offspring and herself.

So men suck when you can't manipulate them to serve your own selfish needs..... k

men maninuplate women aswell you know, not just women, and if a measure of a man is wanting is wife/gf to ahve sex with otehr women then that makes them lower than the scum on a pool of dog shit

As far as I know the scum on a pool of dog shit doesn't get to have sex with women.. :confused:

men maninuplate women aswell you know, not just women, and if a measure of a man is wanting is wife/gf to ahve sex with otehr women then that makes them lower than the scum on a pool of dog shit

Wow that sounds like a really rational, well thought out reply.

for example, why do you want your GF to have sex with anouther girl. the only reason could be for your own sexual gratification

I have to agree.. Someguy would be horrified when his girlfriend would suggest him going it with another man :D

But.. a guy can dream, can't he ? ;)

Last edited:
I have to agree.. Someguy would be horrified when his girlfriend would suggest him going it with another man :D

But.. I guy can dream can't he ? ;)

yeah you can dream, but for him to say that women basically should ahev sex with other women is a asshole

Back