Aether Displacement

Oh, repeated claims. Still no supporting evidence.

Matter does not move with dark matter. What is presently postulated as non-baryonic dark matter is aether. Matter moves through the aether. Matter physically displaces the aether.

'Offset between dark matter and ordinary matter: evidence from a sample of 38 lensing clusters of galaxies'
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.16739.x/abstract

"We compile a sample of 38 galaxy clusters which have both X-ray and strong lensing observations, and study for each cluster the projected offset between the dominant component of baryonic matter centre (measured by X-rays) and the gravitational centre (measured by strong lensing). Among the total sample, 45 per cent clusters have offsets [greater than]10 arcsec. The [greater than]10 arcsec separations are significant, considering the arcsecond precision in the measurement of the lensing/X-ray centres. This suggests that it might be a common phenomenon in unrelaxed galaxy clusters that gravitational field is separated spatially from the dominant component of baryonic matter. It also has consequences for lensing models of unrelaxed clusters since the gas mass distribution may differ from the dark matter distribution and give perturbations to the modelling. Such offsets can be used as a statistical tool for comparison with the results of Lambda cold dark matter ( CDM) simulations and to test the modified dynamics."

The offset is due to the galaxy clusters moving through the aether. The analogy is a submarine moving through the water. You are under water. Two miles away from you are many lights. Moving between you and the lights one mile away is a submarine. The submarine displaces the water. The state of displacement of the water causes the center of the lensing of the light propagating through the water to be offset from the center of the submarine itself. The offset between the center of the lensing of the light propagating through the water displaced by the submarine and the center of the submarine itself is going to remain the same as the submarine moves through the water. The submarine continually displaces different regions of the water. The state of the water connected to and neighboring the submarine remains the same as the submarine moves through the water even though it is not the same water the submarine continually displaces. This is what is occurring physically in nature as the galaxy clusters move through the aether.

Now you get a chance to choose which you can not answer. Which will it be? Will you not answer what occurs physically in nature in a double slit experiment or will you not explain why there is an offset between the light lensing through the space neighboring moving galaxy clusters and the galaxy clusters themselves?

Diversion again.
Claims again.
No supporting evidence. Again.

If this aether is so vital then why has literally every single experiment designed to confirm it been rejected by peer review? I can tell you why, it's quite simple.

More meaningless pointless drivel from someone who can not answer any questions
Quite: I'm still waiting for your answer.

Explain what occurs physically in nature in a double slit experiment. Can't, can you? Explain why there is an offset between the light lensing through the space neighboring the moving galaxy clusters and the galaxy clusters themselves. Can't, can you.
And another diversion.

How is it you can't answer any questions at the same time you think you have answers?
I see you fail to read. Or, if you do read, you fail to comprehend.

Blah blah blah. More specious, unsubstantiated claims.

Are you going to address the question or not?
Have you realised it's a flaw in your "theory" and are doing your best to avoid the implications?

If this aether is so vital then why has literally every single experiment designed to confirm it been rejected by peer review? I can tell you why, it's quite simple.

When you decide to make up absolutely absurd ridiculous nonsense about what occurs physically in nature in a double slit experiment instead of understanding a moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave it is obvious why there is such denial of the existence of aether.

When you insist a particle creates an interference pattern in a double slit experiment in and of itself as the foundation of quantum mechanics it is obvious why there is such denial of the existence of aether.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the particle enters and exits a single slit. It is the associated aether displacement wave which enters and exits both. The associated aether displacement wave creates wave interference upon exiting the slits. As the particle exits a single slit the direction it travels is altered by the wave interference. Detecting the particle causes there to be a loss of coherence of the associated aether, there is no wave interference, and the direction the particle travels is altered.

Your inability to understand the correctness of the above is your answer.

@mpc --

Really? And here I thought it was the fact that all of the experiments suffered from poor methodology and confirmation bias which led to a complete lack of repeatability. Damn, to have been so wrong for so long, I'm so very glad to have you enlighten me with your unsupported assertions and obviously biased opinions.

The current model of quantum mechanics explains the particle-wave duality perfectly fine and can be used to make predictions which are among the most accurate in all of science. If you want to prove your hypothesis then you should start by invalidating those predictions, if you're able to, then you need to get peer reviewed and win yourself more than a few Nobel Prizes.

@mpc --

Really? And here I thought it was the fact that all of the experiments suffered from poor methodology and confirmation bias which led to a complete lack of repeatability. Damn, to have been so wrong for so long, I'm so very glad to have you enlighten me with your unsupported assertions and obviously biased opinions.

The current model of quantum mechanics explains the particle-wave duality perfectly fine and can be used to make predictions which are among the most accurate in all of science. If you want to prove your hypothesis then you should start by invalidating those predictions, if you're able to, then you need to get peer reviewed and win yourself more than a few Nobel Prizes.

If mainstream quantum mechanics is so great then it should be easy for you to explain what occurs physically in nature in a double slit experiment.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the particle enters and exits a single slit. It is the associated aether displacement wave which enters and exits both. The associated aether displacement wave creates wave interference upon exiting the slits. As the particle exits a single slit the direction it travels is altered by the wave interference. Detecting the particle causes there to be a loss of coherence of the associated aether, there is no wave interference, and the direction the particle travels is altered.

@mpc --

You haven't kept up with your physics, we have an explanation. Go read some Feynman and you might get it.

The interaction between mpc and pincho is priceless. It's like they are trying to out-dumb each other! :)

Having read back through mpc's thread from the last time he was here, and the stuff in this thread it's clear he hasn't moved forward a single inch since that time (that was 3 years ago, and the phsyorg thread predates that one too). I explained a number of times that the double slit experiment is explained by quantum field theory and more specifically, the path integral or the notion that because the fundamental object in the theory is a field, not a particle, the excitations of the field know about how many slits there are since the field exists everywhere.

QED is a tremendously accurate and powerful theory of physics and is the most experimentally accurate theory ever devised. Kudos to mpc for not going for the low hanging fruit - it makes the resulting "discussion" all the more entertaining. :)

@mpc --

You haven't kept up with your physics, we have an explanation. Go read some Feynman and you might get it.

Then explain it. The fact that you can't shows how absurd mainstream quantum mechanics is.

The interaction between mpc and pincho is priceless. It's like they are trying to out-dumb each other! :)

Having read back through mpc's thread from the last time he was here, and the stuff in this thread it's clear he hasn't moved forward a single inch since that time (that was 3 years ago, and the phsyorg thread predates that one too). I explained a number of times that the double slit experiment is explained by quantum field theory and more specifically, the path integral or the notion that because the fundamental object in the theory is a field, not a particle, the excitations of the field know about how many slits there are since the field exists everywhere.

QED is a tremendously accurate and powerful theory of physics and is the most experimentally accurate theory ever devised. Kudos to mpc for not going for the low hanging fruit - it makes the resulting "discussion" all the more entertaining. :)

Just the fact that you have to say things like "the field know about how many slit there are" shows how absurd the mainstream interpretation of QM is.

Pilot-wave theory also uses the same mathematics as all other interpretations of QM. However, it correctly understands the moving particle has an associated physical wave.

If mainstream quantum mechanics is so great then it should be easy for you to explain what occurs physically in nature in a double slit experiment.

In a double slit experiment the particle enters and exits a single slit. It is the associated aether displacement wave which enters and exits both. The associated aether displacement wave creates wave interference upon exiting the slits. As the particle exits a single slit the direction it travels is altered by the wave interference. Detecting the particle causes there to be a loss of coherence of the associated aether, there is no wave interference, and the direction the particle travels is altered.

Go and re read the explanation I gave you 3 years ago. It does the job just as well now as it did then.

If you had the same theory as me you would be correct in understanding what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity and the observed behaviors in a double slit experiment and we could combine to figure out how to take this correct understanding of what occurs physically in nature to the next level.

I already tried to combine with you, and you told me to go away.

You can create a field from the Aether, it's an interlocking particle that's interlocking system is an internal fold to negative. An atom is Aether with a strong fold to negative, and that's why gravity takes a hold of it. Most of space-time is weakly interlocking, or totally free orbiting. the Micheal Morley experiment did not account for an photon interlocking to the Earth orbit. The photon is the change from anti-matter to matter, it produces locking in front of itself in a chain, or field (I don't like the word field, I prefer chain). because the photon takes some negative mass away from the locking system as it passes along the chain, it reduces the locking system back to a free orbit system. The two slit experiment waves are cause by the free orbit of Aether between a field (chain). I can model it on a computer, and it completes the photon theory (which I have struggled with). Until this point, I had the photon, and electron as the same thing, and couldn't divide them. But now I know what their distinction is.. just the point of origin. One reduces negative mass, and the other reduces positive mass. It would be hard to distinguish the difference.

I already tried to combine with you, and you told me to go away.

I told you if you wanted to discuss you aether theory then start your own thread.

If you want to discuss my correct aether theory, which correctly explains what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity and the observed behaviors in a double slit experiment, then we should do so.

You can create a field from the Aether, it's an interlocking particle that's interlocking system is an internal fold to negative. An atom is Aether with a strong fold to negative, and that's why gravity takes a hold of it. Most of space-time is weakly interlocking, or totally free orbiting. the Micheal Morley experiment did not account for an photon interlocking to the Earth orbit. The photon is the change from anti-matter to matter, it produces locking in front of itself in a chain, or field (I don't like the word field, I prefer chain). because the photon takes some negative mass away from the locking system as it passes along the chain, it reduces the locking system back to a free orbit system. The two slit experiment waves are cause by the free orbit of Aether between a field (chain). I can model it on a computer, and it completes the photon theory (which I have struggled with). Until this point, I had the photon, and electron as the same thing, and couldn't divide them. But now I know what their distinction is.. just the point of origin. One reduces negative mass, and the other reduces positive mass. It would be hard to distinguish the difference.

Or, you could correctly understand what is presently postulated as non-baryonic dark matter is aether. Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space unoccupied by matter. Aether is physically displaced by matter.

Force exerted toward matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

Curved spacetime physically exists in nature as displaced aether.

lol!

Oh, you're serious?

Back