Aether Displacement

Obviously mpc755 is not only NOT doing science he (or she) is also profoundly ignorant of what science is.
I wonder, I really do, what is it that drives the completely ignorant to believe they have any valid contribution to make?
Possibly their ignorance incorporates a total cluelessness as to that ignorance itself.

I'm done.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA's Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the water."

The 'pond' consists of aether. The moving 'particles' are the galaxy clusters. The 'ripple' is a gravitational wave. The 'ripple' is an aether displacement wave.

The above is physical evidence of a moving 'particle' having an associated aether displacement wave.

In a double slit experiment, the particle travels a single path and enters and exits a single slit. It is the associated aether displacement wave which enters and exits both slits. The aether displacement wave creates wave interference upon exiting the slits. As the particle exits a single slit, it is this interference which alters the direction the particle travels. Detecting the particle causes a loss of coherence of the associated aether displacement wave, there is no wave interference, and the direction the particle travels is not altered.

. . . the "Above" in your post is pure hypothetical conjecture, based on the Standard hypothetical Model, and the 'stuff' (paragraphs) added to your quote of NASA is YOUR interpretation . . . which is based on YOUR hypothesis.

wlminex

Obviously mpc755 is not only NOT doing science he (or she) is also profoundly ignorant of what science is.
I wonder, I really do, what is it that drives the completely ignorant to believe they have any valid contribution to make?
Possibly their ignorance incorporates a total cluelessness as to that ignorance itself.

I'm done.

Obviously this poster is completely conceptually clueless. This poster is unable to understand the analogy of mass per volume was to help you to conceptually understand the more mass of the matter in a particular volume means there is less aether in the volume which means there is more aether displaced from the volume which means this displaced aether is exerting force toward the volume which is gravity. The whole point of the analogy was to show the relationship between mass of matter and the amount of aether displaced by that matter determines the amount of force associated with the displaced aether exerted toward the matter which is gravity.

Last edited:
. . . the "Above" in your post is pure hypothetical conjecture, based on the Standard hypothetical Model, and the 'stuff' (paragraphs) added to your quote of NASA is YOUR interpretation . . . which is based on YOUR hypothesis.

wlminex

There is a ripple created when galaxy clusters collide. The ripple is an aether displacement wave.

There is a ripple created when galaxy clusters collide. The ripple is an aether displacement wave.

. . . according to what PROVEN theory? . . . . we have only your hypothetical interpretations, based on nothing substantial, of someone elses' observations.

wlminex

. . . the 'gravity' (i.e., as in grave-ness) of this forum discussion eludes me . . . .!!

wlminex

Place a bowling ball into a tank of water. The bowling ball displaces the water. Take the bowling ball out of the water. Is there a void left in the water where the bowling ball had been? No, the water fills-in where the bowling ball had been. This filling in by the water demonstrates the water exerts force toward the bowling ball.

Replace the water with aether. Replace the bowling ball by with the Earth. The Earth displaces the aether. The displaced aether exerts force toward the Earth. This force is gravity.

. . . according to what PROVEN theory? . . . . we have only your hypothetical interpretations, based on nothing substantial, of someone elses' observations.

wlminex

According to the theory of aether displacement. According to understanding what is presently postulated as non-baryonic dark matter is aether.

The galaxy clusters which collide are not traveling with non-baryonic dark matter. The galaxy clusters which collide are traveling through the aether. When the galaxy clusters collide they create a ripple in the aether. The ripple is an aether displacement wave.

Place a bowling ball into a tank of water. The bowling ball displaces the water. Take the bowling ball out of the water. Is there a void left in the water where the bowling ball had been? No, the water fills-in where the bowling ball had been. This filling in by the water demonstrates the water exerts force toward the bowling ball.

Replace the water with aether. Replace the bowling ball by with the Earth. The Earth displaces the aether. The displaced aether exerts force toward the Earth. This force is gravity.

Please . . . quote/reference your 'factual' source for your conclusions . . . not just your conjectural hypothesis. Thanks!

Please . . . quote/reference your 'factual' source for your conclusions . . . not just your conjectural hypothesis. Thanks!

"According to the general theory of relativity space without ether is unthinkable" - Albert Einstein.

What I have done is figured out the cause of the condition of the state of the aether of relativity.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ... disregarding the causes which condition its state."

Einstein was unable to figure out what causes the condition of the state of the aether as determined by its connections with the matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places.

This is what I have done.

The state of the aether at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places is the state of displacement of the aether.

"According to the general theory of relativity space without ether is unthinkable" - Albert Einstein.

What I have done is figured out the cause of the condition of the state of the aether of relativity.

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ... disregarding the causes which condition its state."

Einstein was unable to figure out what causes the condition of the state of the aether as determined by its connections with the matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places.

This is what I have done.

The state of the aether at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places is the state of displacement of the aether.

DAMN! . . . . "excu-effin-use ME!" . . . I guess we'll hear (soon!) that you've PROVEN your hypothesis . . . . promoting it a theory . . . that others have tested/confirmed your theory . . . . and that you've won the Nobel Prize for Physics!! Contratulations . . . . NOT!

DAMN! . . . . "excu-effin-use ME!" . . . I guess we'll hear (soon!) that you've PROVEN your hypothesis . . . . promoting it a theory . . . that others have tested/confirmed your theory . . . . and that you've won the Nobel Prize for Physics!! Contratulations . . . . NOT!

What I have figured out is there is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter. There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter traveling with galaxies which the Solar System and the Earth move through.

What I have figured out is what is postulated as non-baryonic dark matter is aether. Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space. Aether is physically displaced by matter. Force exerted toward matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity. A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. Curved spacetime is displaced aether.

Aether displacement is a theory of everything.

. . . . again . . . DAMN! and DOUBLE-DAMN! (Sci Admin: please interpret as 'darn and double darn', and don't throw me in that ther' briar patch!) . . . . . . and, mpc577 . . . . I refer you to my previous post . . . .

. . . . and . . . . where is Pincho Paxton when we need him?

Last edited:
What I have figured out is there is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter. There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter traveling with galaxies which the Solar System and the Earth move through.

What I have figured out is what is postulated as non-baryonic dark matter is aether. Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space. Aether is physically displaced by matter. Force exerted toward matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity. A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. Curved spacetime is displaced aether.

Aether displacement is a theory of everything.

. . . ."figured out" . . . . is synonymous with "hypothesized"

There is a point to be made in all of this, that the Milky Way may drag the bubble around with it, so the bubble is possibly being propagated. But there are a couple more answers besides displacement. The thing is that there are not all that many answers, so there is a fair chance of being right. But the difference is that I actually predicted the Galaxy bubble using a different theory. And I don't think that mpc755 predicted it, I think he worked on it after it was found. I always say that prediction gets more value than working on something second hand.

. . . great . . . I'll lay-off commenting for a while . . . so that Pincho and mpc and 'duke-it-out' over who is the greater scientist (?)!

Last edited:
There is a point to be made in all of this, that the Milky Way may drag the bubble around with it, so the bubble is possibly being propagated. But there are a couple more answers besides displacement. The thing is that there are not all that many answers, so there is a fair chance of being right. But the difference is that I actually predicted the Galaxy bubble using a different theory. And I don't think that mpc755 predicted it, I think he worked on it after it was found. I always say that prediction gets more value than working on something second hand.

In aether displacement the Milky Way halo is not dragged around with it.

The matter which is the Milky Way continually displaces aether occupying different regions of space in a similar fashion to the offset between the light lensing through the aether neighboring moving galaxy clusters and the galaxy clusters themselves.

'Offset between dark matter and ordinary matter: evidence from a sample of 38 lensing clusters of galaxies'
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.16739.x/abstract

"We compile a sample of 38 galaxy clusters which have both X-ray and strong lensing observations, and study for each cluster the projected offset between the dominant component of baryonic matter centre (measured by X-rays) and the gravitational centre (measured by strong lensing). Among the total sample, 45 per cent clusters have offsets [greater than]10 arcsec. The [greater than]10 arcsec separations are significant, considering the arcsecond precision in the measurement of the lensing/X-ray centres. This suggests that it might be a common phenomenon in unrelaxed galaxy clusters that gravitational field is separated spatially from the dominant component of baryonic matter. It also has consequences for lensing models of unrelaxed clusters since the gas mass distribution may differ from the dark matter distribution and give perturbations to the modelling. Such offsets can be used as a statistical tool for comparison with the results of Lambda cold dark matter ( CDM) simulations and to test the modified dynamics."

The offset is due to the galaxy clusters moving through the aether. The analogy is a submarine moving through the water. You are under water. Two miles away from you are many lights. Moving between you and the lights one mile away is a submarine. The submarine displaces the water. The state of displacement of the water causes the center of the lensing of the light propagating through the water to be offset from the center of the submarine itself. The offset between the center of the lensing of the light propagating through the water displaced by the submarine and the center of the submarine itself is going to remain the same as the submarine moves through the water. The submarine continually displaces different regions of the water. The state of the water connected to and neighboring the submarine remains the same as the submarine moves through the water even though it is not the same water the submarine continually displaces. This is what is occurring physically in nature as the galaxy clusters move through the aether.

Last edited:
Back