responcability for your actions?

• yes able to abort for social reasons, yes male able to abdocate finantially

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no a wonen abortion for social reasons, both able to abdocate finantially

• no abortion, no abdication

• Total voters
If a woman has sex with a man who isn't using protection she's at more fault than the man is. I don't care if he said he got a vasectomy, she has to realize there's a possibility he may be lying. It's her body, and she can do whatever she wants with it. With that, she is also fully responsible for whatever goes on in her body.

I agree.
But that doesn't give a man a right to say "abort it or I won't pay child support"

I agree.
But that doesn't give a man a right to say "abort it or I won't pay child support"

But he has to pay child support, don't you see that? There is no option for the man once the woman is pregnant, even if it was (nearly)entirely her fault. For the women, they can still not have the baby.

you want to think about that again?

commenting on things you know nothing about like my relationship with my partner isnt rude?

so you ask a question but don't want to hear anything but what you agree with or you will start throwing a temper tantrum.
Fine. You're right. You are always right. You are smarter than anyone else and what you want to do is the moral best thing to do. For ever and ever.

so orleander, why havent you had the courage to vote?
surly you would vote for no abdocation and no abortion right?
after all both are equally responcable for there actions correct?

LOL, yes I don't have the courage. Surly I am a coward. I am not reponcable enough to vote. I am going to have to take the abdocation route on this.

Back