Abilities

Glygore

Registered Member
hey yall.

sorry if some thing lik ethis has been posted b4, but i was just woundering what yall can do?

mk, i'll give a run down of what i can do...

mk.... necropath, empath, telepath, i can remote view, see auras, read minds, manipulate dreams, OBE, LD, i can do aerokinesis, had some success with telekinesis, currently working on pyro, um... psi balls, preminitions, various other stuff, but they are the main ones...

um... yep...

later, Glygore

Well, I can spell, if that counts. Even if I have to resort to using MS word now and again, I still think I'm pretty good at it.

Oh, did I also mention that I'm a level 9 wizard, with a powerfull sunbeam spell, and a staff that does 3d6 + 5 against fairies, and a mystic cloak of the shadows?

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Kenyan refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I had trials with Manchester United, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my garden. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after work, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have appeared on Through the Keyhole and won the gold plaque. Last summer I toured Eastern Europe with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I run the 100m in 9.65
secs. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles.

Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery.

The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only some vegtables and a Breville Toaster. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in Madrid, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and chess competitions at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

In short, I am a moderator. :D

-------
[size=-2]I'd credit the original author if I knew who it was![/size]

hum... can i smell some skeptics?? lol...

notme2000, im always honest with my self, i know my limitations, and if you are, infact, a skeptic, i know better than to waste my time trying to convice you other-wise. i dont really give a shit if ur a skeptic or not, but feel free 2 believe in what eva u want...

The light in the sky is my own, at day or at night.

I have spent the last thousand years hunting down the last remnants of the Manu-Kari, a race of terrible demonic beasts that, since their introduction by the devil himself into this world, have been ravaging the country sides of quaint homes. During the medievil age I purged the world of their terror, of their stench, my blade tasted their blood. I collected their heads.

The Manu-Kari are of a breed of demon most unlike any pre concieved notion of what a demon is. Their appearance is terrible, their skin is dark gray and ripples over powerful muscles. What little hair they have is braided in thin strands atop a bald head. Their eyes are fairly small and pulse crimson with their heart at night. They are too awful to describe in any perfect detail, to look upon one is to look upon what evil is in organic form.

And I have spent my immortal life fighting them.

My travels have taken me mostly through Europe, however I have visited parts of Mesopotamia and eastern Asia in my quest to eliminate them from the playground of the gods, your residence, I do not doubt. My sword, which was forged by a Norman Craftsman at the time of William the Conqueror is sharp enough to split hair strands, to draw blood at merely a glance. Its surface is engraved in latin, and is green and rings loud enough to deafen the ears when drawn from the scabbard.

The Manu Kari will meet their destiny soon enough. For I am their worst fear. Their destiny-wielder. Their darkness at night. Their hail during day. Their only danger of death, for, unless pierced by my sword, they are immortal, as long as they can feed upon the hearts of virgins.

I am their moderator. I am das Schicksal.

You almost had a believer in me.

Originally posted by James R
I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket.

That one is just too far fetched!! :D

notme2000, im always honest with my self, i know my limitations, and if you are, infact, a skeptic, i know better than to waste my time trying to convice you other-wise. i dont really give a shit if ur a skeptic or not, but feel free 2 believe in what eva u want...
Fair enough. One question... Could you survive without these abilities, both mentally and physically?

Originally posted by Glygore
mk.... necropath, empath, telepath, i can remote view, see auras, read minds, manipulate dreams, OBE, LD, i can do aerokinesis, had some success with telekinesis, currently working on pyro, um... psi balls, preminitions, various other stuff, but they are the main ones...

Any proof?

Actually it is pretty simple. If you are a telepath and a can manipulate dreams then is should be very simple. Appear in Notme's dream tonight (With a message) return to the internet right after, then type the message you gave him before he posts. That seems logicaly possible.

I mean this with all possible respect.

Last edited:
notme2000, ive neva really thought of it like that, so im not sure.

empty dragon, Ive only been manipulating dreams for a short while, but i can give it a go. in most the dreams that i have managed to screw with, ive either appeared or ive made the dream VERY weird. Because of the time diff. it may be a bit hard to do, but we'll see what happens. ;)

Re: Re: Abilities

Originally posted by one_raven
Any proof?

are u posting from home? and if yeah, is there a fairly dark wooden table in the same room as the cpu?
*if i do have a connection here, its extreamly weak so myeah...*

Give me something specific. Howabout, the model number of my monitor, which is written just below the lower right hand corner of the screen. Tell me what that is, and if you're right, you'll change my mind about you. Feel free to say anything else specific about me, etc etc.

Re: Re: Re: Abilities

Originally posted by Glygore
are u posting from home? and if yeah, is there a fairly dark wooden table in the same room as the cpu?
*if i do have a connection here, its extreamly weak so myeah...*

I am, and was, posting from work.
My desk-unit thing is black mica, and about 30 feet long (it is a command center with about 50 stations in it, like NASA-looking stuff).
My CPU is not even in the same room.
The room that the CPU IS in does not have a wooden table, neither does the room I am in.
I very rarely go online from home, and when I do, I am on a laptop in my computer room which does not have a dark wooden table, it has a tiny blonde desk.

Keep trying though.
I will be here at work for the next 9 hours or so.

I am not saying that I don't believe.
I am one of the most open minded skeptics you will ever meet.
I want to believe.
But I won't without proof.

Ahhh! an open minded skeptic... hummm, gotta addmit, thats pretty kool ;) lol.

myeah, as i said the connection was weak, but i later found out it was actually one of my mates who live in ireland, so yeah... *shruggz*
but myeah, ill keep tryin ;)

Originally posted by Dr Lou Natic
Glygore, do me! do me! do me!:)
......... :bugeye: that didn't sound good...

I guess that depends on your perspective. ;)

Back