Ab Thought Experiment that COULD Proove Psychic Phenoms

Ok, let's do this again. If someone posts here tonight, then we can arrange another experiment. I think to make it easier, we should specify that the number we choose between 1 and 6 is rational. Otherwise we'll be here all day!

Oh, i forgot all about this thread.

OK, I'm now thinking of a rational number between 1 and 6. I'll think about it for 10 minutes. Anyone who thinks they've had some sort of connection, and can "see" the number I'm thinking of, then please post here within the next 15 minutes.

5+8+7+4=24=2+4=6.................. Also a 9 looks like 6 so somebody's mind was upside down.

Credibility is lost when the psychics can't agree on the gameplan.

Reiku... It is an ok experiment.... but to be able to be close the the mark mabye you should try all natural numbers or heads/tails.
Even better try something more basal the the human mind like emotions.

This was an irrational thread out of the shear frustration that i do not think psychic powers are something we can tap into, but rather it taps into us :(

Yea, but what did I win by being the closest.. ?
Or should I have guessed it exactly in order to win ?
If so, how come he found it necessary to mention that he was thinking of rational numbers ?

Yes, i don't think we specified exactly having any order of decimal places. For instance, i wouldn't have said alone a rational number, but imagining the number of pi, for instance.

Yes, i don't think we specified exactly having any order of decimal places. For instance, i wouldn't have said alone a rational number, but imagining the number of pi, for instance.

The imagined number should be randomly created.

Back