a 'typical' sighting...

Give it up Scramble - Chris's ONLY interest is in how wide you're willing to open your wallet.

Originally posted by chris beacham
This, together with the disc space needed, means I am unlikely to be posting any full clips online.... as much as I'd like to.

35Mb, Wow! Get broadband, set up PWS on your PC, and register with a dynamic DNS, and then you have easily enough space to serve out 35Mb files. Or get someone to do that for you,
or upload them to an anonymous ftp site, so we can download them.

Come on Chris, don't use technology as an excuse. If you _wanted_ to share these clips, you'd find a way. I've named two, I'm sure there are more. You only need to pick one.

So if someone who bought the CD put it online for free, you wouldn't mind?

We have the ability to put everything on your CD online. No shortening needed. Would you mind?

I don't expect to be altering my present arrangements in the forseeable future.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Lol.
This, together with the disc space needed, means I am unlikely to be posting any full clips online.... as much as I'd like to.
We just took care of your excuse.

I think Q has the right idea here.

Chris - you've got a bit to learn about marketing. Post the 35mb clip on the web, but get your "professional company" to put a "copyright Chris Beecham" watermark across the bottom of the entire footage. That way no-one can steal it and you get free advertising and increased credibility for any future endevours you wish to achieve. This will lead to you making more money than you would doing things the way you are at the moment... and we get to see the footage as you intended. Everyone wins... unless you are just a dodgy scam artist... :cool:

Originally posted by ScRaMbLe
This will lead to you making more money than you would doing things the way you are at the moment...
Lol. I thought he wasn't in this for the money?

unless you are just a dodgy scam artist

5 points for ScRaMbLe.

Back