A Thought Experiment and a Question

Is this better Ben? Have i earned the right to get this back into the physics forum, because i was really enjoying this thread. it's been a while i've had such a diplomatic response in a thread.

So...what's the point, I don't even remember. You want to treat space-time as a fluid, and the electron as a small sphere, right?

How do you account for the fact that we have found no reason to believe that the electron is not pointlike?

So...what's the point, I don't even remember. You want to treat space-time as a fluid, and the electron as a small sphere, right?

How do you account for the fact that we have found no reason to believe that the electron is not pointlike?

the thing is though from what have learned a few months ago

that the electron is point like

and that was news to me

I then envisioned the electron as a javelin , points at both ends

is this true ? I don't know

How do you mean?

The electron has a spin, and that spin points in a certain direction. Through careful manipulation of an external magnetic field, you can rotate that spin to be in any orientation you choose.

A bit if a non-sequiter, however, since we don't have the technology to even make a falsifiable arguement.

Do you mean an electron is literally only 1-D?

and gluon...

Sounds like an interesting read. Link please?

(The electron, ben means, is not even 1dimensional. Rather, it exists in nothing, which to some of us, seems proposterous.)

I will answer your response soon friend.

Back