A test

Alpha said:
OK, forgive me for being thick, but I'm lost. I noticed the white text when I saw the seemingly blank posts, but I don't see any test.
What the hell is the test, and what is it a test of?
I'm sorry Alpha, I thought you meant that you saw the white text in the seemingly blank post, I didn't think you had seen it in the quote.

But, maybe there was a deeper meaning after all...you found "it!" but you didn't find the test.

It was too simple you say. Maybe you are searching too far? Expecting life to be harder than it is?

I don't know if you can take this the wrong way, but if you can then understand that I don't mean anything wrong with it.

Last edited:
I'm sorry Alpha, I thought you meant that you saw the white text in the seemingly blank post, I didn't think you had seen it in the quote.
I was saying that I found it because of the blank posts.
I was simply confused by people's replies.

Alpha said:
I was saying that I found it because of the blank posts.
I was simply confused by people's replies.
I see that now, I misunderstood what you meant in the first post you made.

cyperium
bring us another parable. finding the meaning in the profound is a great exercise in understanding.

b0urgeoisie said:
cyperium
bring us another parable. finding the meaning in the profound is a great exercise in understanding.
Want me to bring you another parable? If it comes, it comes, otherwise I can't give it to you.

Back