A test

But I guess the statement is mostly a comfort for those who believe in God, and/or believe that everything has meaning.

Maybe also for those that are on the way of believing.

Dreamwalker said:
Ah, it depends, I have experience with that kind of writing.
Well, I made it up all of myself :), Sure I've known that it could be made, and I've probably seen it somewhere else too, but I've never really thought about it. The test came to me while thinking about another thing, and I remembered the quote that the test isn't greater than our ability to make it, and suddenly I just saw the test in my mind and thought it was nice. While preserving the quote also.

I think that statement is true for many people, not only believers. Perhaps as an opinion for optimists? It also depends on the test... after all, everything is relative :D

But I think I would not agree with it, somehow it does not seem right. But there is some truth in it.

Dreamwalker said:
I think that statement is true for many people, not only believers. Perhaps as an opinion for optimists? It also depends on the test... after all, everything is relative :D

But I think I would not agree with it, somehow it does not seem right. But there is some truth in it.
Even though I personally think it was very good, I can't take credit for it, cause I didn't make the idea...it just came to me. I think that when these things happen to people, they don't want to admit that they really are just "keepers" of the idea, not "makers".

Come to think about it...I don't even know how to move my own hand. Sure I do it allways, but I don't know how...so should we be proud of it? I think not, I think we should be thankful.

Enigma'07 said:
?????

Oh well.
Look at the quote. From this point upwards, it's all clues :).

ESPECIALLY Dreamwalkers...when I saw that, I thought I would fall.

b0urgeoisie said:
are you saying our ability to function and especially act is evidence for a higher being?
No, but surely there is a higher meaning to it. I personally take it like a indication that God exists, or at least that there are higher forces influencing us.

b0urgeoisie said:
is the rainbow significant to your test?
The rainbow is a indication, yes. But there are easier clues also. You could look at the quote (in more than one way).

Cyperium said:
The test is never greater than your ABILITY to MAKE IT!
Later you add the word "it" is the riddle complete here or should it read "...our ability to make it"?

b0urgeoisie said:
Later you add the word "it" is the riddle complete here or should it read "...our ability to make it"?
You got the answer but I think you've missed something, didn't you?

It's not "...our ability to make it" though. You just have to have a second look.

Last edited:
could you say that the force produced by a rubber band is only as great as your ability to stretch it?

Back