A question for those with visions ...

I did see the 911 incident a few months before it happened. Didn't think about it much until after the destruction. If you would like details of the dream to formulate your own opion just let me know. :eek:

How come everyone claims to see things before they happen, but only say it after they happen?

The only reason it's being said now is become someone asked the question. It's already hard to distinguish between dreams and a dreamstate. You would realize that if you've ever had it happen to you. (Just saying) ;)

Or the other explanation would be that they believe that they had a premonition but only vaguely connected some loose thoughts or dreams after an event that coincidently are related. Indeed, I'd go so far as to say that people experience premonitions every day, but they're only noticed if an event happens that coincidentally resembles the thoughts or dreams.

"I had this feeling something was going to happen," seems to be the going premonition. Hell, something always happens.

i did see 9/11 in a dream...i actually woke up terrified in my sleep exactly one year before it happened and wrote a letter to my friend which i never remembered writing and the next year i thought it was a rememberance thing cuz i already thought it happened and my friend took me home and showed me the letter

I think the world is full of people having incredible psychic experiences and simply not talking about them half the time. Sad really.

I don't have visions in My head, I just get a strange feeling and then I just know whats gonna happen, It's not always accurate though.

Back