A puzzling phenomenon (Electrons vanishing act) defies Einstein's Relativitiy.

Hi quantum_wave!

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will give it a try and I hope to be still around! I really appreciate your open and without prejudices way of thinking!

It is an honor to meet people like you in discussion forums!

All the Best!

Ioannis

Aw shucks, everybody tells me that :rolleyes:. I see you started a similar thread over there. Good luck with that.

Thanks! I am not very sure about that forum. I see people are not very open to alternatives which probably the main reason is my origin and/or education. Anyway, I do not care. Whatever it is, I know what I am doing and I hope that they know what they are doing.

Be Well!

Ioannis

I thought you were doing alright. That "pogono" link looked interesting, does it in any way correspond with what you have presented above here, or not? If so, I think it would be interesting if you discuss it as to how it relates. Those ATM threads over there aren't really designed for such side discussions; they are more for critical review and supporting arguments.

I remember taking non-destructive testing in Hamilton , Ontario , Canada ( they had an mini-accelerator , for reach purposes )

And one of the instructors mentioned this phenomena , about electrons just suddenly diving towards the proton

Puzzling to say the least

I was wondering though whether it was because the electron found a gap in the magnetic field lines

Just saying

I thought you were doing alright. That "pogono" link looked interesting, does it in any way correspond with what you have presented above here, or not? If so, I think it would be interesting if you discuss it as to how it relates. Those ATM threads over there aren't really designed for such side discussions; they are more for critical review and supporting arguments.

They speak about Solitons, which probably points to Moving Standing Waves. Well there is a simpler theory which works and I have contact with the Author. You will find the web site on my Video (Experiment: Ferrite Ring turns to a moving Standing Wave). My theory is compatible with his findings.

Regards

Ioannis

I remember taking non-destructive testing in Hamilton , Ontario , Canada ( they had an mini-accelerator , for reach purposes )

And one of the instructors mentioned this phenomena , about electrons just suddenly diving towards the proton

Puzzling to say the least

I was wondering though whether it was because the electron found a gap in the magnetic field lines

Just saying

Hi river!

Well, the vanishing act of the Electrons on that mini-accelerator, it will be possible when they use the Standing Wave Trap for the Electrons to accelerate them. It is more efficient and can lead to great Energies. It is possible as I explain in the Exp#1 (see presentation or web site) the Electron to vanish (zero Inertial Mass) when they are trapped within a Standing Wave and by accelerating the Standing Wave with a frequency shift.

The vanishing act of the Electrons will not occur if they are accelerated with old fashion methods. Meaning just by the use of high potential difference. The vanishing act requires an RF (Radio Frequency) source to be achieved.
Check the kinetic Energies that I calculate.

Regards

Ioannis

Fields are continuous. The notion of field lines is purely conceptual, a teaching device to illustrate field density and the direction of the potential force.

Hi river!

Well, the vanishing act of the Electrons on that mini-accelerator, it will be possible when they use the Standing Wave Trap for the Electrons to accelerate them. It is more efficient and can lead to great Energies. It is possible as I explain in the Exp#1 (see presentation or web site) the Electron to vanish (zero Inertial Mass) when they are trapped within a Standing Wave and by accelerating the Standing Wave with a frequency shift.

The vanishing act of the Electrons will not occur if they are accelerated with old fashion methods. Meaning just by the use of high potential difference. The vanishing act requires an RF (Radio Frequency) source to be achieved.
Check the kinetic Energies that I calculate.

Regards

Ioannis

Well the numbers to be quite honest wouldn't mean anything to me

But never the less your thought on involving radio waves is interesting and standing waves

However where are these radio waves produced from ?

Fields are continuous. The notion of field lines is purely conceptual, a teaching device to illustrate field density and the direction of the potential force.

True

But would not the field be weaker or less dense in a particular point in the field ? So that the proton attraction comes through stronger ?

They speak about Solitons, which probably points to Moving Standing Waves. Well there is a simpler theory which works and I have contact with the Author. You will find the web site on my Video (Experiment: Ferrite Ring turns to a moving Standing Wave). My theory is compatible with his findings.

Regards

Ioannis
I had not looked into solitions until now, so I started with a Google link, and a Wiki. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soliton

Also this page was good: http://www.iop.org/education/higher_education/stem/showcasing/page_54169.html

Somewhere in the Google I saw a reference to solitions in BEC which I am going to go back and find.

I mentioned my interest in the aether as a hobby, and solitions are a big part of my model even though I never knew them by name.

Thank you for suggesting the video. I'll see if I can find it.

I had not looked into solitions until now, so I started with a Google link, and a Wiki. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soliton

Also this page was good: http://www.iop.org/education/higher_education/stem/showcasing/page_54169.html

Somewhere in the Google I saw a reference to solitions in BEC which I am going to go back and find.

I mentioned my interest in the aether as a hobby, and solitions are a big part of my model even though I never knew them by name.

Thank you for suggesting the video. I'll see if I can find it.

The video with the experiment is on my web site:http://www.ioannisxydous.gr/. If you scroll down and see the description Exp#2, a little bit lower there is a blue link to my Youtube Channel.

And about the solitons, I believe there is nothing else as a moving half-wave (Moving Standing Wave). If you see my video then you will find another link there of Yuri. N. Ivanov. He developed the theory of Moving Standing Waves. A simple but brilliant work!

People on the forums as also official Science tend to ignore that fundamental truths maybe simpler than they thought. Ioannis Quote:"..Today's Science is 100 year off course...".

Regards

Ioannis

Well the numbers to be quite honest wouldn't mean anything to me

But never the less your thought on involving radio waves is interesting and standing waves

However where are these radio waves produced from ?

It is a separate artificial RF Source. For the sake of simplicity think of an Antenna, which its radiation (E/M Waves) falls upon the accelerated Electrons enclosed in a Vacuum Tube.

Regards

Ioannis

P.S. All of these, when there is the case of the Electrons vanishing act and not something else. I do not know what was exactly that phenomenon in the mini-accelerator. Probably not related, but it is possible to occur under some circumstance (like if the have RF Source and use a Standing Wave Trap for the Electrons to accelerate them.).

Back