a proposition...

I've still yet to see a conclusive disproof of Santa Claus. What's up with that existaberant?

Thanks for the link lightgigantic. However, that talks about the origins behind the current idea of Santa Claus, which is pot bellied guy with nice beard and red suit who delivers presents to good kids on Christmas eve on his flying reindeer driven sleigh. I'm talking about that current idea specifically.

then you need to read this

I slept with a female Santa last Xmas. It felt real enough.

Unless your female Santa did magic tricks, and the kind of tricks that I would call magic tricks, then sorry, doesn't qualify in my search for a disproof. Thanks for sharing though.

Such as? I did skim through it rather quickly, I admit, but I saw nothing that couldn't be explained by Santa's magic.

in short, it requires one examine the qualities of persons who are advocating santa (as in the sleigh riding red suit wearing version) is real.

I think you will find two categories of such persons

1) Children on the basis of a poor fund of knowledge
2) Atheists/agnostics on the basis of rhetoric

in short, it requires one examine the qualities of persons who are advocating santa (as in the sleigh riding red suit wearing version) is real.

I think you will find two categories of such persons

1) Children on the basis of a poor fund of knowledge
2) Atheists/agnostics on the basis of rhetoric

I agree, it's good to keep in mind the quality of the person behind the claim.

However, that still doesn't give me any actual proof for the nonexistence of that version of Santa.

I agree, it's good to keep in mind the quality of the person behind the claim.

However, that still doesn't give me any actual proof for the nonexistence of that version of Santa.

serious flaws in the normative descriptions behind such claims is a more than sufficient as a healthy indication

Back