A New Light In Physics

My god you're a whiner! You didn't have to leave a message on my visitor's wall! Furthermore, it is obvious to any sufficiently mature person what is going on. You were plugging your website in the main maths and physics forum, which is inappropriate because your work is unsupposed, vague pseudoscience. Here in the alternative theories forum you have your own thread!. Martillo is allowed to talk about his ideas here, JUST LIKE YOU, but he's not allowed to talk about them in the main maths and physics forum, JUST LIKE YOU.

How do you not get this? You have your own thread here, like as Martillo does! You had your claims moved here with an explanation as to why. And now you stomp your feet and complain because you haven't realised you and Martillo are being treated exactly the same. I am becoming more and more suspicious of your claim to have a PhD because in the absence of any information about your age I'd say you were about 13.

Yes . . . I guess I AM a whiner . . . I thought Sciforums was dedicated to allowing interactive exchanges between all members. I appears that Sciforum and it's moderators have certain agenda to promulgate. AN, in response to your 'jab' at my professional credentials . . . . which incidentally does not meet the "rules" of Sciforum moderation . . . . . . would Sciforums allow me to post my CV . . . that would answer all of your questions . . .or would that also be a self-promotion? I sometimes fear that certain Sciforum moderators also have dubious credentials, and probably have serious problems adapting to the social milieu of true professionals.

I am certain that this post will either be deleted, or I will be "infracted", simply because I have the professional courage to respond to your assnine comments.

Last edited:
Come on wlminex, if you have something to say about moderation post your claims in the "Site feedback" forum. That forum was created for that.
You are being totally out of topic here. Please discuss just about the new proposed theory here.

Last edited:
Back