A mouse with mind?

Does a mouse have confidence of whatever kind?

First of all, why do you want to know? :confused:
A mouse does not have confidence doing what its not good at (oobbviously, like every other creature in the universe) but is full of it, when say escaping a mouse trap. or crawling into a 2x2 in hole or scaring away humans.. uhh what else can mice do?
Remember that movie The Witches?

Originally posted by miss khan
First of all, why do you want to know? :confused:
A mouse does not have confidence doing what its not good at (oobbviously, like every other creature in the universe) but is full of it, when say escaping a mouse trap. or crawling into a 2x2 in hole or scaring away humans.. uhh what else can mice do?
Remember that movie The Witches?
because I want to know how they put women into screaming.

Of course. It is a known fact that the brain of a woman is different in structure than that of a man. I propose that this difference is partially caused by the connection of the retinal pattern of a small hairy thing, to the induction center of a loud vocal command.

Truly, Spurious, you are the Doug Henning of science. My eyes are still bleeding from that body heat/brain reduction story you told a couple of weeks ago.

squirells are much better problem solvers than dogs. I would consider them intelligent.

My dog once ran to the door barking loudly. When my Step-Dad got up to go see who was at the dorr, the dog turned tail the second the door was open. Ran back to the kitchen, jumped on the table, and ate half my step-dad's dinner. Consciously aware? I'd say that counts as a pre-meditated plan, and is fair evidence for consciousness.

Get 20 pet mice. name them all. get to know their individual personalities. Some are bold, some are not. Those who are bold tend to live longer in caged environments as their stress levels are significantly lower (not afraid of new expiriences).

I would say, yes, certain mice have more confidence than others.
See latest issue of Discover magazine for a synopsis of a study on this very topic.

:D I am challenging you all to read Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder.
Talk about your grey matter. There is at lot of grey matter in pholosophy. Remember Pavlofs Dog? Anthing that is dimwitted can be 'inherently trained' with it's own pre-exicsting internal forces. No. rodents don't have higher thought.

It is only the ignorance of a human that creates heirachy in the natural world....

I believe that if any animal or insect runs for its life when it see's a larger species, that is intellegence...

Back