a moral question

which would you choose to feed if you could only feed one a human baby or a wolf cub

• human if no one was watching

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I also feel that someone's answer to a question like this can tell you a lot about them. One of the fundemental ways of viewing a person is not how the treat the percieved equals but how they treat those percived to be less than or below themselves for it there where a persons' true veiws be gleaned

Only if they answer it truthfully.

And in this place, truth is mostly like something that one throws out in the garbage!! I would guess, just a guess, mind you, that less than 25% of the people posting here are fully honest and truthful in their posts.

Baron Max

I'd feed the wolf because I tend to find humans, especially babies, repugnant (I actually think it's rather offensive to describe humanity with a word that has 'pug' in it, but oh well). Added to which, the already raped Earth doesn't need another parasitic homo sapien.

I'd feed the baby.

Why? Because it's a human being. Wolves, last time I checked, are not human beings. Granted, babies are pretty ugly. And smelly, and they cry a lot. Actually, I think I would feed the wolf. Nevermind.

So you guys would feed the baby and then leave it to it's own devices again ?

A good way to make everyone satisfied is by, me feeding on wolf cub, wolf cub feeding on a baby, and baby feeding on food left.

... Without including information about their health status and such?

What if the question was -

If you could only feed one, would you feed a healthy wolf baby or a sick human baby?

... Without including information about their health status and such?

What if the question was -

If you could only feed one, would you feed a healthy wolf baby or a sick human baby?

Then I would feed the baby.
But what if it was the other way around ?

Back